xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
terawisd

From Malaysia

Hi all,apa khabar (malay word means-> how are u?)I AM from Malaysia. Studied Computer Engineering and really enthusiast to improve myself in computer hardware, software, networking stuffs.Hope to learn a lot of things in this forum :P. Thanks for ur future guidance and inputs.hehehhe.

glad to see a new neighbor (from southeast asia) come our way. :P welcome to Xisto, terawisd, and enjoy your stay here!

Hi,Welcome to Xisto, I hope you enjoy and learn,learn and learn... Please make sure that you read all the rules and regulations that are required to be in this forum. We will be here to help you if you ever need help :PYou can try visiting Xisto's sister.. Xisto[dot]com , the forum is mainly for hardware, software and so on. You might like this forum.

Oh nice.I have a Malaysian friend. He's super nice. But I never asked him to teach any Malasian language yet. Maybe I should just not now. Ahahha.Anyway, nice to know that "apa khabar" means how are you. I always thought it mean hi for some reason.Well me doing ok. Nothing much really. How about yourself?

OH Asian man I glad too see you here and just want to talk to you some good luck :P I dunno that in asia is learning English language ..Good luck with learning and I think you will find here all you want and if not then just post your topic with your problems B)

Hey there and welcome to Xisto! You have come to the right place if you are looking for the best in free web-hosting.. I really hope that you enjoy your stay here, and I wish you the best of luck and success in your future website. When you do complete it, please make sure that you let us all know about it so we can see your masterpiece of work! See ya around in the forums!

Welcome to Xisto, this is a great forum for computer lovers like you, we hope that you will also share your ideas and educationhere in this forum, hope that you will find good friends here related to your Education.Thanks

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!