xisto Community
OneMinute

Goal The Movie! This time the dream is real

Links: IMDB(Goal the Original); Goal2 (Official Website)

This movie, i have watched Goal 1. It is a very exciting story for people who loves soccer. Imagine the main character as David Beckham, one who used to be the famous player for a unique kick, i guess. Well, whoever who watches it, a background sound will be generated as you will be excited and start 'booing'. Seriously, i recommend you to buy this movie ASAP. Well, i am not advertising.

Secondly, whoever has watch this movie, please do share you idea. Those who haven't, do not hesitate to query me.

This movie is just awesome man....I did not expect that there will be a sequel to this movie... but it has already come and its just too good....Also... in goal 2 there are many real players i have ever seen... From beckham... Ronoldo... etc etc...Its just awesome... all the scenes will give you a feeling of a real match...And thats not all... There is one more sequel coming up... In the end the movie said "To be continued...".So...waiting for that movie to get released....

i was only able to watch GOAL II: The Living Dream so i have nothing to compare it with the first. but i found GOAL II inspiring, to be able to discuss how the main character was able to hurdle life's obstacles, rise above his expectations and come to the acceptance of how he was abandoned by his own mother, and reconcile in the end with his mother and his younger brother. :P and oh yes, i love the matches as well. :P not to mention the perks of being a star player as portrayed in the film. cool house, cool cars, cool friends... but in the end, nothing beats the family. B)

i also liked the light-comedy-with-a-heart soccer movie BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM. :D the plot: the daughter of orthodox Sikh rebels against her parents' traditionalism by running off to play soccer/football, in secret at first, and with her parent's blessings in the end. what attracted me to this is soccer as played by girls/women, rarely seen in movies. B)

Yeah that movie was really amazing,I watched both the movies:Goal1 and Goal 2.I personally liked Goal 2 much because there the match looked real and the players played like real players.That film was inspiring and that film lived upto my expectations.I love playing football and watching football games on televisions.As a childhood I had always had a dreamto become a footballer,but my parents want me to become an engineer and now my ambition has changed,that might be because I live my parents and can't go against them.Whatever,I just went off the topic I guess.

And there was suspense in the end as it was said that"to be continued",that feeling is really great,and i am too now waiting for the next version to ,can't wait for the sequel to get released.Overall a great movie which must be watched by all the football fans.

Well I like watching hindi Movies more and a movie named Goal was just released in Hindi,I liked it very much,though it turned out to be a flop.Thats because i am a football fan and I like watching football movies,it doesn't matters whether its a flop or hit.

i also liked the light-comedy-with-a-heart soccer movie BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM. the plot: the daughter of orthodox Sikh rebels against her parents' traditionalism by running off to play soccer/football, in secret at first, and with her parent's blessings in the end. what attracted me to this is soccer as played by girls/women, rarely seen in movies.

Yes I too liked Bend It Like beckham,and its true that girls are rarely seen playing football in movies,That movie was great and i enjoyed every part of it.
I actually even today remember its scenes as I watched it about 3-4 times.Its too much I know,but not for a football fan like me. :)

Oops ... I posted about this movie in this forum, and didn't noticed that e tread was already open, sorry...Can anybody help me to down this movi :(?Sorry about my english :)

yeah!!!........Goal is one of the best sports movies of all time...i liked it very much...more because i am a soccer fan n i like playing it too...the story is really inspiring.....Talking about Goal 2...the living dream...it was good..but not as good as the first one...the story lacked sumthing..although the matches seemed real n they have showed all the real time soccer heroes...but still i feel it was more of a celeb show...i expected a much better story. but they hav come up with ....so many parties ...not-so-convincing family story...so much Spanish used ..n less soccer....but overall a good movie.worth watching.......