xisto Community
boy-thoj

Anyone Know How To Play The Piano

hey well you may not be as of yet able to create a master peice on the piano but each step you take gets you closer to that wich you hope to acheve

i also like the sound of the piano its humbeling but like you i was never taught to play and everything i no i taught my self there is allways the risk of createing your own bad habits when venturing into the musicly chanlenging piano but as stated each step is one closer

it can be rather dificlut to learn but there is only a few things to pick up on a good place to start is by practicing your scales

scales are a number of notes in a line formd to create a ladder structure eather climbing up or descending down now i cant tell you exactly what the notes are as i canot read sheet music but as i allways say music sounds from the heart what you play is mearly the instrement of your emotion.

start small dont try to run b4 you can walk as they say.

learn a little about the pian as a instrement learn a bit about small scale music such as

scales

octaves

doule keys

the little things will often break you through to the larger yet more delicate ansables (i cant spell for s&*t)

practice at first with one hand and the slowly begin the outher to end playing with two hands but insted of playing two diffent mellodys with both hands play the same mellody with both on the left hand be an octave lower.

(octave's are 8 notes lower that the current) eg

c

8 notes lower on only the white keys produces an octave

if you would like a few lessons on the basics i would be more that happy to teach you what i no although as seid i cannot teach much about sheet music but i now a few things that can be considerd handy to a learnier and it will not cost you annything call it a gift

i have uploaded a little bit of music here so that you can download it and se for your self what an octave is

the first set of 8 notes you here playd are the 8 white notes used to produce the scale

the second lot of notes played are the octave as i dont only play the scale but i also play the upper 8 notes to create an octave its simpler than it sounds

if you have anny further problems or would like to contact me you may do so by replying to this post or e-mail me my addy is on my profile

i have attachd the mp3 file for you to this post octave_from_c6_as_highest.mp3

if you canot het it that way then download it for free from here

http://www.4shared.com/file/33334074/e8e75as_highest.html

i dont discourage your playing at all if you have achevd what you say the good for you but i will say that playing or produceing music is not for being the best at what you can do if your forever in search of being the best you need only chaleng yourself to finde your weakness music is about being able to speak without the use of words to play out an emotion through an instrement the song is the feeling in which you potray through the piano

what!!!!????
you hate music?

that's impossible

everybody like music

wheather it's country or rock

how can you say that?

if you like to play theme music the may i sugest a newborn classic for game thems

1000 NO KOTOBA

theme from final fantasy X-2 english title 100 words piano version

sheet music can be found here

1000_words.zip