xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticRazor

C&c Tiberium Wars

Watsup all!I have just joined up with this forum and found many exicting and helpful things, i thought it was my time to put something back into this great place.Well people i have spent the better part of this week playing the new C&C, i find the gameplay much more indepth than many of the previous games (Red alert, Tiberium Sun, etc.) the graphics have been greatly improved and they have even added in a new Campaign, the Scrin.Great new units and buildings, stunning movie cuts, and awesome Mass Destruction. I personaly have found this game has fitted the bill that many of the older C&C games have been unable to fill.But i would greatly like to find out what you guys think of this game. :PJake

I love it. The first Command & conquer game I played was generals so this was completely new to me, but it was awesome. I love the US Ion cannon, complete destruction. And the completely different play types of each faction adds so much depth and strategy to the game that you must change your play style everytime you play somebody. I think one of the best features as well is that even though the graphics were upgraded the load on the system is the same as generals if not less. I get about the same frames per second in command and conquer 3 as I do in generals, I was very happy with that seeing as I've never had a great computer. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who likes the command and conquer series.

I must agree the Ion Cannon is amazing but i find the Rift that the Scrin somehow managed to control fitts my purposes nicely, if you deploy the rift over your opponents tiberium then it sucks it all up and destroys a few of their harvesters in the process.The Fps is also amazing so i could be playing it for a month!I have downloaded more maps and other stuff. Awesome Game!Jake

mmm... Tiberium Wars was supposed to b a good game but EA stuffed it up. I find red alert 2 a much better game, and yuri's revenge even better. The graphics could of been better, and they could of mentioned more about the tacitus, forgotten etc and there wasn't any tiberium lifeforms i.e. tiberium floaters, tiberium fiends. The game overall is good, but it lacked the genre shaking feel of games like RA2 or Tiberian Dawn

they removed a lot of things from the last command and conquer tiberian sun and its expansion... and i think the technology went backward in some units... even with that i still enjoy the game... hope the expansion is not a letdown... hehehe the mammoth tank still rocks and it is still a stong unit especially when it is in the stared status... XD

I love this game and its every version very very much,its one of the game which I don't don't give up playing.The missons and the characters are really good.Overall this game provides something more then the other games.

registry

C&c Tiberium Wars

Can anyone cut to the chase and tell me what to look for in the registry to remove the damn game completely or tell my why my trainer no longer works with the game? it worked fine when I played the game on campaign mode but now it won't work at all.. I can hear the guy say activated or deactivated when I use the hot keys but nothing happens in the game. What is wrong?

-reply by John

Watsup all!
I have just joined up with this forum and found many exicting and helpful things, i thought it was my time to put something back into this great place.
Well people i have spent the better part of this week playing the new C&C, i find the gameplay much more indepth than many of the previous games (Red alert, Tiberium Sun, etc.) the graphics have been greatly improved and they have even added in a new Campaign, the Scrin.
Great new units and buildings, stunning movie cuts, and awesome Mass Destruction. I personaly have found this game has fitted the bill that many of the older C&C games have been unable to fill.

But i would greatly like to find out what you guys think of this game. :D
Jake

Well the new Command & Conquer - Tiberium Wars is a good game but I don't think it's better than the previous one of C&C which is Generals - Zero Hour. In general, the game provides a good tactics game but it's either you make it extremely easy or impossible to beat through your tactics and the tactics of the computer, so there's no real competition in this game. Moreover, Zero Hour was much more realistic than this one and there were no almost invincible units like the Mammoth tank of Tiberium Wars which also added up to the reality of the game. But for example if you defend your territory well while building an army of let's say 30 Mammoth tank, then you can easily destroy any enemy.

But after all, it's still one of the good games that someone would enjoy playing, I actually spend hours playing this game sometimes :D