xisto Community
TikiPrincess

Celebrating S & M Style

Well, Trap's #1 posting junkie is another year older today! Yes, my fellow Trappers, today we celebrate the birthday of Saint_Michael, SM, Pure Evil, Tiki's personal slave or whatever name you know him by. It seems like only yesterday that he was just a lad of 25. So in honor of him, please say a few spammerific words of congratulations to him. Happy Birthday, Mike! I would have sent you some birthday brownies (they ship so much better than cake), but the private investigator I hired to track you down and locate you hasn't returned from his assignment.

Spam? Where? I don't see no stinking Spam... :P

Happy Birthday to SM, my idol... Some day I will be just as {EVIL} as he is... Muwahhahahaha! B)

but he will never be as old as I am.....

Hello SM, Happy Birthday to you man!!Congratulations!!

Well, Trap's #1 posting junkie is another year older today! Yes, my fellow Trappers, today we celebrate the birthday of Saint_Michael, SM, Pure Evil, Tiki's personal slave or whatever name you know him by. It seems like only yesterday that he was just a lad of 25. So in honor of him, please say a few spammerific words of congratulations to him.
Happy Birthday, Mike! I would have sent you some birthday brownies (they ship so much better than cake), but the private investigator I hired to track you down and locate you hasn't returned from his assignment.

SPAM!!! OH I love spam, my favorite book is green eggs and spam :P. As for that private investigator I did EVIL things to him, he is now a U.S. senator for Idaho MUHAHAHAHA B).

Spam? Where? I don't see no stinking Spam... :P
Happy Birthday to SM, my idol... Some day I will be just as {EVIL} as he is... Muwahhahahaha! :D

but he will never be as old as I am.....

Somday.... B) Heres a piece of spam cake for you

Hello SM, Happy Birthday to you man!!
Congratulations!!

Heres a piece of spam cake for you

Happy birthday man! Did you get anything? Did you do anything?Congrats.

Not yet, and I need the following, $10 Million dollars, a car, a heliocopter, a tank thats fully loaded, .50 cal sniper rifle, a job at the post office and that way going postal will be more extreme B)
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Hey MIke,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE.. Hope you have been having some fun. How come you did not get anything? If you were a regular member then I would have sent you a few credits but seeing that you have credits enough for a decade I suppose I do not think that you need them B) Let us know how you celebrated your day and how many people you spammed on your very special day.Have a great day for you deserve it B) and remember that trap is very lucky to have you as a member, one who is loyal and fun :P

Happy birthday for yesterday SMHope no one played any pranks on you.hope you had a drink for every year of your life.(By now i would be pissed of my scooter )Happy B-Day again. and many returns for the coming year

I came in here hoping for S&M...... but just got SM. :P Happy birthday dude. B)

I came in here hoping for S&M...
... but just got SM. B)

Happy birthday dude. :P

Well all I got was this lousy T-shirt. Now that I've worn it for two weeks non stop, I'm going to stuff it in an envelope with some magic white powder and mail it off to Mike. Happy birthday Mikey!

B)

I came in here hoping for S&M...
... but just got SM.

Happy birthday dude.

huh. I came in here looking for M&M's lol. Happy birthday mikester. Are you old enough to play with a teddy bear? Remember an evil spirit named R*D*A* lives in them ( he feels cuddly in al the fur a stuffing lol.

SPAM SPAM SPAM hye is tat spam cake PURE EVIL? (YUCK). I want evil spirit SPAM CAKE