xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joecool2

Too Much "making Out?"

Heyy guys.me and my girl, make out alot B) and im wondering..is there any illnesses or something i can get from it?shes not sick or anything, doesnt have herpies or anything.. :P soo.. whats ur opinion? B)

what do you mean by making out? snogging? sex? etc.There is a disease nicknamed 'kissing disease' since you get it from kissing...But there are certain STD/Is that can be passed from kissing, I would keep it safe and just go to the doctors every once in a while...But otherwise I wouldn't really care about it...

Well I do not see the harm in snogging a lot but you have to keep in mind your age, priorities and health also.. Think about your age, I do not know how old you are but you seem like a teen, please remember that snogging is not everything in the world :P Make sure you have your priorities in mind and do no cheat your studies, make sure that both of you are tested for STD s and if you are young then please keep it to only snogging B)

When I was growing up, people were afraid to kiss because they were afraid of getting "mono," which is the slang term for Mononucleosis. It has similar symptoms to strep, including fever, sore throat, and fatigue. But you can get it just as easily by drinking out of a water dispenser and putting your mouth on the faucet or putting a pen or pencil in your mouth that someone with mono had in her mouth.

There are also several forms of herpes that you can pass to one another, especially if either or both of you have an open sore. Usually, the body's defenses will fight off the disease when it has to fight through your saliva and digestion system to enter the bloodstream, but with an open sore, the virus can directly enter your blood. As I said, there are actually several forms of herpes, in fact, chicken pox is a form of herpes, so not all of them are as dangerous or deadly as genital herpes. Just take a few moments to check out medical websites and learn for yourself all the diseases that are out there before you decide to get more active than french kissing.

i like make-out ( i found out what means make-out). but my girl sometimes mad because i go and play games with other girls. i don't know why she mad because i like have fun with girls, and she doesn't understand. she say i young, but i think she stupid girl and jelaus for me going and play with other girl. i hate her, but like to make out with her. she has nice and soft lips, and wet. she is great girl.

Interesting viewpoint on your girl :P If you mean "play" in the way I'm tjinking of it's quite normal for her to be jealous at you.Whatever. I wanted to ask what is the abbreviation STD ? Cause I know these kind of sicknesses in my language but am interested in how they are called in english?

Its not worth thinking about if it is going to stop you making out with her, or stop you having fun with her. I think the chances are pretty small of getting a disease or sick from it, and if you do it most likely wont be anything serious. Forget about those things and just have fun. Although you should think about those kind of things when having sex, then it can be serious and you need to be careful.

BE CLEAN AND COOL.I don think there are any diseases because of this.Also i don think there are any STD's related to kissing.So... go ahead and have fun and stop posting such questions in the forum.May be there is one disease -- You get addicted to your girl :rolleyes:.

Yeah, im pretty sure your safe with making out. I mean, if you know she has no STDs, then there isn't any real danger... except if you do it in front of your girl's dad, and her dad doesn't like you, and he happens to be standing behind you with a baseball bat ;) No, but seriously, it would definitely take A LOT for you to get any disease by kissing anyway. And as long as neither of you are sick, you should both be fine :rolleyes: