xisto Community
jossylala

Are Female Clients More Difficult To Satisfy

I have been doing businesses with different individuals and believe me with all due respects to ladies and no gender discrimination. Ladies or should i say women are very difficult to satisfy when it comes to doing business.I have about 3 outstanding obs on ground that have already been completed bot this women are finding it difficult to sign my cheque and let me move on. instead they keep giving one silly excuse or the other. And i have done the same project for more than 4 guys far after i met this women and i have even forgotten I even got such projects.Aside them not wanting to pay well, the either delay payment or give faulty cheques to delay you or keep you waiting for hours in the waiting room.PLEASE ARE ALL BUSINESS WOMEN LIKE THIS?I need you to submit your experiences with both sexes and which is better dealing with.

well i'm an electrician and i to have problems with the ladies :D my colleague and i have decided to buy a very big nail gun to nail them to the floor and tell us what they want :)seriously...we now put big junction boxes bigger that an A4 piece of paper in "just in case" im not sexist but thats really annoying i guess its because we men arn't chatty or something?? i don't actually know :D but as i say women are difficult to satisfy when it comes to electricshope this helpskarlosantananewbie newpe :D

will I assume you don't know how to treat a women most of my work are with woman but and when it comes to been bayed i deftly would love been bayed by ladiesbecause the men's must decrees your moneybut the ladies bay what you are asking forand if you can be genteel most of ladies would love a "small smile"or a flower or a joke moor than the money and most of them are faithful and don?t leave you if they find a better jobso late or excuses they gave is worth risk to take than hire a man take your secrets to the next man door

Oooh how I laughed to myself when I read this post. It brings back memories.I too used to be an electrician. But I was trained in heavy indusrty and really did not enjoy doing domestic work.I moved from industry to construction and at some points in my career did do domestic work, but the results where varied.Much of the time I agree with Zamaliphe, female clients like to understand what is is that you are doing for them. And if you can help them understand that and make them fell comfortable and at ease with you then they are more likely to pay the bill.However I did have a few experiences with female clients that did not want to pay the bill but rather only wanted to take advantage of the situation, most of the time they where middle management or administration staff of corporate clients.I walked into an office reception discussion one day where there were 5 ladies talking about things they needed to have taken care of at home. One older lady hit me up as soon as I entered the room, "tell us, why can't we get electrician to do work at our homes. There is a 6 month waiting list and more often then not they don't turn up at the appointed time"I said with out even blinking, "thats because you don't want to pay the bill"I knew this after discussions with many other electricians and tradies facing the same problem.She immediately replied, "Oh I want to pay the bill, I have a power point and a light I need fixed, and I think there is something wrong with my stove"I agreed to call in on my way back to my office and do the repairs for her, she agreed to accept the bill once I posted it to her and stated she would give me the key before I left.She came to see me some time later and gave me the key, she also said she had been out of the office and done some shopping, and would I take it with me and put the milk in the fridge. I reluctantly abliged.long story short, I sent her the bill and she rang my office and complained it was too high. I had to give her a 50% discount before she agreed to pay and yes we made a loss on that job.But not all females are like this.From conversations I have heard in public places, there is a community wide understanding that trades people and electricians in particular charge far too much. But any electrician can tell you they are paid too little.People are very reluctant to pay for anything if they beleive they are being ripped of, and business savy people will use any and all means to make sure they earn as much interest on the money in their bank account before they withdraw it to pay you.

I do not think "female clients are more difficult to satisfy." I think it depends on the person. Male or female, doesn't matter. It has something to do how you like things, how you want them and how much you care about the work that needs to be done. MAYBE some females care a lot about things as decorating and lighting, but they need the perfect make-up light, right? ^^ Some people care much about quality, while others don't. Saying that females care more about such things than males, is a bit wrong to say. My dad is totally strict about work, such as making his kitchen. If it is not done the correct way, he won't pay for it or he will demand that they need to do the work all over again.

Paying for something you are not satisfied with, it simply just silly and stupid. When those females is not satisfied I think that they really should make them do it all over, or not pay for it. Maybe females care more about quality?

I Think I need to rephrase what i said. Do not get me wrong! I love women haha. What I've learnt is that a woman can think more broadly so when a woman says "i didn't say that" She probably didn't I just understood it that way.. I think :P Anyway If I have offended anyone it wasn't meant to honest! They're not "difficult to satisfy" I guess, They just mention things at a later date and don't put it on the form/invoice (which is what happens to me regularly!)I have to say that I find myself more comfortable with women than men sometimes! A woman will often think differently to a man (so what they can't parallel park!). Blue bear I have to agree with the make-up light thing, I was being told about it when I fitted one! In the end I bought her 2 adjustable halogen strips! She is now my GF :P So women Your beautiful creatures! But if I ever come to do some work for you.. Please put everything on the form :PIt was funny reading through this topickarlos

I would say that it definitely depends on the business. If it's something that women tend to care about more than men, that sure, females will probably be harder to please, but if it's the other way around, then men would be. Of course, this would vary from person to person, as was metioned. If you're selling cars, male clients may be more difficult as they tend to be more interested in this subject, but there are still females who are interested and knowledgeable in this area.I hate to make generalizations like this, but I do feel like, when it comes to businesses, you kind of have to. You can't get to know every potential customer you'll have, but you still have to keep their needs in mind as you design your products or serves for them. So such generalizations, such as "females are more difficult to please," may be helpful for the business.

I have learn not to accuse a group of people because of some peoples reaction,eg,saying that women are heard to satistfy in business because of your experience with some women altough you can use the few to represent the womanhood.Well what you said appers to be truth but I will like you to know that the behavior of some female clients is base on the erea of the business you are transacting with them.A woman that meets in a funiture shop will not behave like a woman you meets at fashion shop because they values faship more than funiture.What I wants to explain in the somarry is thet they act base on their intrest and one thing is clear-women are highly emotional creature,They seldom hide their emotions.

Not really. Genders have nothing to do with whether it's easier to sell to or not.Is the lady the one to make the buying decisions?Is the lady the kind who says I WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE YOUR CLIENTS FIRST before I follow suit? If "yes", then she is a follower.Is she the kind that relies more on WHAT WORKS WITHOUT A DOUBT than WHAT IS GONNA BE THE BEST PRODUCT FOR HER? If "yes", then she is a customer who relies on facts than prediction of fads or the next-possible-big-solution on the market. (The nextpossible-big-thing is not what relies on facts.) This kind of customers want to see facts, statistics, and is a detailed-person, etc.Did YOU offer her several solutions so she can see one that suits her requirements?Did YOU ask questions? Without asking, how do you know WHAT is holding women back from signing the cheques?Did YOU email but didn't follow-up with a phone call?Did YOU give her e TIME-LIMIT for her to enjoy this offer? Example, this proposal is only good for the next 10 days, thereafter, the promotion will cease and the prices will return to their default US$xxxxx.Did you use descriptive words in your presentation without over-delivering what you're offering? "Amazingly simple, very light easy-to-handle, saves your organization money, a time-saver, etc." Did YOU give her an incentive to get things done? Like a coffee over chat about her role in the company she is in or running. Let her know you want to help her in her career, and she would be more likely to listen to your suggestions especially if she is ambitious.Know her HOT BUTTONS (and I don't mean giving her s-x!)Did the above help you?Oh yeah....I am a woman. :)

Edited by wordpress_lover (see edit history)