xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
killer911pt

World Of Warcraft

I play WoW and have a very successfull guil dwith over 100 members im lvl 41 and i ahve no idea where to lvl up most of my members were recruited at lvl 1 now we have about 40 lvl 70's i have no clue were to lvl up/quest all help appreciated

I used to play WoW. I stopped about a month ago. Anyway, check out alakhazam.com (i probably spelled the wrong) and search for the grinding guide. Or just use google to search for grinding guides. Its the fastest way to lvl and it helped me a lot with my lvl 70 and 65.

I have not played this game yet, i was looking to buy it last night but did i read "Further Online Paymet Required" or was that just part of my imagination?Anyway i am always looking for new game to blast, so i thought a great choice would be WoW for its amazing online gaming.Jake

Stagethorn vale is where you should head theres a lot of quest where all you have to do is kill x number of y creature if your on a pvp sever though it might be hard if your allience cuase hord have easy access to there from to of there major citys other wise the atrie highlands might be good nice place to quest wille your waiting for the next AB to start.-John

I play WoW and have a very successfull guil dwith over 100 members im lvl 41 and i ahve no idea where to lvl up most of my members were recruited at lvl 1 now we have about 40 lvl 70's i have no clue were to lvl up/quest all help appreciated

A guildmate and friend who has multiple level seventy characters told me about this guide that tells you where to power level at your current level.

James' Alliance Leveling Guide can be found here.
James' Horde Leveling Guide can be found here

If the above links dont work copy/paste the links from here:

Alliance: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Horde: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I hope this helps. I know it helped me tons :D

I am really surprised at the number of posts in this thread. There must not be many World of Warcraft players that frequent the Xisto forums. Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone something I do to make a lot of money on World of Warcraft. I'm sure you are familiar with the Auction House. If you aren't, get familiar. You can make a decent amount of money selling uncommon items, and above (items with their name written in Green, Blue, Purple and Orange). Never sell an uncommon (or better) item to a vendor until you have already made multiple attempts to sell it on the auction house. I suggest installing an addon called Auctioneer. This allows you to see how much and item sells for to a vendor in a popup window when you hover over an item in your inventory, or click an item in the chat window. It (Auctioneer) also lets you scan the auction house and save the information found, allowing you to see what the current market value is on items with lots of statistics like three day average, seven day average, and many other stats.I have found that heavy leather, thick leather and rugged leather sells really fast and for a very good price so if you have a skinner then you should go farm tons of leather and sell it on the auction house. I make about 30 gold per day selling leather alone.Bear Flank sells extremely well also. Go to Felwood and kill tons of bears and save all of your Bear Flanks you loot to sell on the auction house.A friend suggested parking an alternate character at an auction house that is near a mailbox (like the one in Booty Bay) and just mail everything valuable you find on all of your characters to the character that is at the auction house. Then once a day you check your mail, do a scan with auctioneer, and then post all the items you got in the mail to the auction house. This will save a lot of time running back and forth to a city that has an auction house just to sell and item or two. This strategy has worked very well for me and I have made well over 1000 gold in less than a month, playing as I normally do... grinding xp and looting every corpse I find.I hope these tips will be helpful for you in making more gold faster.Happy hunting!

Edited by fadedmemory (see edit history)