xisto Community

Please Help Me With My Hosting

I am trying put my scripts on my site and i upload all scripts to my ftp i put outside all files like u cplanel and all other i put them there then i went my phpmyadmin and uploaded the db it didn't work so i deleted the Xisto html index file or what ever that thing is now says 404 error can soemone please help me my website isclan-cw.trap17.com

Are you certain you uploaded everything into the public_html folder? Accessing your website shows an error 404 which would imply you have uploaded nothing to the public folders. Reply back with whether you have uploaded to the public_html folder. If you have then the problem may well be permissions. Make sure everyone has read access to the files.

Are you certain you uploaded everything into the public_html folder? Accessing your website shows an error 404 which would imply you have uploaded nothing to the public folders. Reply back with whether you have uploaded to the public_html folder. If you have then the problem may well be permissions. Make sure everyone has read access to the files.

Ok now i am getting this error Unable to connect to the database server at this time. what should i do

This your hosting issue resolved? I am able to see your forum page made by Bluethurst.In many cases, database cannot be reached by a script due to lack of permission grant or incorrect username and password for the database being called. Remember that your database name will always start with a prefix of your cpanel username, followed by _ , and the name you assigned for this database. Create a user (username) and grant the proper permission. You are now ready to use this database for your script needs.