xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

Calling All Internet Marketing Newbies!

For the next two weeks, I will be accepting applications from people who want to learn the internet marketing business. This will be limited to Xisto members ONLY! Out of the applications, I will select two or three people to work with me directly as I teach them how to succeed online in internet marketing. I am limiting the number of people I help so That I can fully give them my 1 on 1 personal guidanceThe requirements to be accepted are as follows:1. You MUST be computer literate. I can?t help you if you don?t know how to turn a computer on or you don?t know who google is.2. You MUST be internet marketing illiterate. I don?t want to waste my time with people who already know what I will be teaching.3. You MUST be able to spend at LEAST an average of 1 hour a day on the internet. I say average because you may not have the time 1 or two days out of the week to log on the internet. but you need to commit at least 7 hours a week4. You MUST not have a quitters mindset . Please- I only want to dedicate my time to serious people5. You MUST be willing to learn6. You MUST give me a commitment of 6 months. This will give enough time to learn everything you need to learn to become a successful internet marketer on your own7. You MUST be 18 or have your parents permission. I am NOT going to be competing with your school work or the chores you need to do at home and interfere in how your parents want to raise you.Why am I doing this? For two reasons. My time is limited as I just got married this year. I run 2 offline business called ?wildcat Oasis? and ?Wildcat Exotics?. my time is limited on the computer and I need some help and by helping YOU, you in turn will be helping me. Also, I know how it is to research everything you need to know on the internet. I know the pitfalls and what actually works. I want to help others. I love people and I love helping them.Who am I? My name is Aaron Webb. I Lived in Los Angeles, CA for 37 years of my life. I moved to Warsaw, MO almost 3 years ago to be with the love of my life. I?ve been on the net longer than the WWW and I have been studying internet marketing ever since the WWW was in existence. I have been On many mailing lists, many website and talked to many people about internet marketing. I researched internet marketing so much that it was coming out of my ears. The thing that sucks about internet marketing is that it?s like buying a new computer. It gets outdated every 6 months or so. To keep up to date, you need to buy a new computer every year?.or in the case of internet marketing, keep up to date WEEKLY?.even DAILY. What works today will not work tomorrow.Well, I never really gave a full effort in what I knew. My friends and family are shocked in how much I know and always ask me why I run offline businesses and nothing online. The answer I never told people was that I got a lot of crap from people that I was wasting my time online. I was told to get a real job. So I did. In fact, I started my own offline businesses and now I run two with my wife. Right now, I want to make a commitment to myself and to 2-3 other people who want to learn the business.My time is still limited, But I need to do this for myself since I?m not getting any younger and internet marketing has always been a passion of mine. I also want to take 2-3 people along for the ride. We will ALL work as a team as I guide and answer any and all questions.If You?ve read this far, You?ve past one of the qualifications not listed above. The next step will take a little time from you. You will now send me a PM here at Xisto.Tell me about yourself. Age, where you live, dreams, goals, etc. Tell me why you want to learn internet marketing and why you want me to teach and help you. Tell me what you are expecting out of this partnership. I want you to re-read the qualifications above and tell me about your computer knowledge, how much knowledge you have in internet marketing(better not be much), how much time you can commit per day or per week, what sort of a commitment you are willing to give me and your own self, and if your younger than 18, you need to tell me so that if you are one of the 2-3 people picked, I will know to get some more information from you and give you my personal information so your parents can contact me.That?s it boys and girls, men and women! Bottom line, I need help. I will be choosing 2-3 people to help me. In order for them to help me, I will be teaching them step by step everything I know to succeed in internet marketing. We will be washing each others backs and we will all be working as a team. Eventually, you will know enough and be confident enough to spread your wings to make a serious income online.Also, ANY money we make during the commitment period will be split up according to how much work and effort each individual has given. So you will not only learn some serious internet marketing, you?ll probably be making some extra spending cash. The cash will be nothing compared to the knowledge you will gain during your commitment with me and the 1-2 other people I will be helping. BUT! I don?t want you committing yourself just for the cash. I want you to commit to the knowledge you will be gaining.I?ll be waiting for your pm?s. after I have selected 2-3 individuals, we will start going through a simple step by step process that will last about 6 months. If I have time enough to help more than 2-3 at a time, I will select a couple more so don?t get your hopes up if you aren?t chosen initially.Thanks for your time. I know this post was long, but I wanted to explain in almost full detail what my objective is. Will be looking forward to hearing from anyone willing to make a commitment!-Aaron webb