xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Surda

Street Fighter Online (a.k.a) Sfo

is there anyone in here plays StreetFighterOnline Known As "SFO", it is a great online game with alot of cool stuff, lots of characters that you can chose from such as ryu ken akuma CYC etc...lots of moves, lots of custom things that you can add to your characters or to your acounts to upgrad and make them look the best.if there is anyone that plays streetfighteronline plz do tell me your SFO IGN, let me know if your Currently in a clan now, and if your not, i recommend that you try playing it, you wont regret it URL: http://www.streetfighteronline.com/
if you had played this game before but you dont anymore, plz give me your opinoin about the game, i would like to know what you guys think of it :)

It's definitely the best damn Street Fighter Online game you can play. Streetfighter, X-men some people from Capcom [although I don't particularly know how to unlock them] people like Onslaught, Captain America, etc. You can even make it look better then it originally does by using a game vindicator. 

Its alright, but it takes forever for them to come out with new characters. The seem to always be busy with something new to add the multiplayer experience that they never seem to have time to make the remaining characters. Overall its just a bunch of people Hadouken spamming and it get boring after awhile to be honest.