xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shahid

Free Website Hosting Information

lol, will trap 17 accept such post for free hosting....i am also not able to post nice topics so i dont think i gonn get free hosting from Xisto.com but i am still trying my best to please them.i hope they will consider me. Shahid, best of luck for you in advance so that u may get free hosting ;) hehe

Hi Guys !
I Just Wanted To Know What Host Will Be The Best Free Host ???
I Want To Know!!!!
I Just Wanted To Post Something .....
I Really Want TO Try This Free Host !

Regards,
Ahmad Shahid

I don't think you will be hosted like this :rolleyes: Just post some "intelligent" posts and be patient :)

I guess you have to feel sorry for those who have rather "limited" english skills or are too immature to know what to post :)I would suggest finding some topic your interested in and writing about that to the best of your ability :rolleyes:

I guess you have to feel sorry for those who have rather "limited" english skills or are too immature to know what to post :)

I would suggest finding some topic your interested in and writing about that to the best of your ability :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mm.... well im 13 and i have 500+ posts.... lol, doesnt make me any more immature that anyone else :)

Well we are all immature ....now aren't we..... Can't be all mature at the same time... SO i guess different ppl have different difficulties.... Makes you wonder all the more.... But all stream towards one tthing (in this case hosting)... (it even rhymed :) ) ... so why point fingers .... Immature, grown up... on the net only the skills of a person come out. That's what I still like about the net.... It still manages to cloak the "Human Factor" of things... :rolleyes: SO personally i'd prefer it as it is....

Sorry people but this topic is just *BLEEP*, spam and pointless.... this post is well i dont know actually know what it is about its spam don't you know? but fair enough some people just do not have brains (or balls.) So therefore this topic is /closed.If there are any objections feel free to chat to my bum crack. (or just pm me)

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

Sorry people but this topic is just *BLEEP*, spam and pointless.... by going to Xisto and posting this topic is kind of insulting but fair enough some people just do not have brains (or balls.) So therefore this topic is /closed.If there are any objections feel free to chat to my bum crack. (or just pm me)