xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sitesmakers

I've Discovered That Wrestling Is A Scam wrestling scam for real

well i wanna say that in this dayz i figguered that the Wrestling its not a true fight ... i mean all of them are good " actors " !!! its a shame that ppl go and watch a " playback " fight . dont you agree with me ?

You just now realized that wrestling is fake, or for the most part fake, the injuries and hits are real. Its been fake since it started appearing on TV and when it was making money, regardless though people go to arena's to watch WWE, TNA and other various wrestling promotions is for the entertainment and thats all wrestling is, entertainment. I know wrestling was fake for a very long time but I still watch it as there nothing else better on that I like on Monday's :).

Isn't Prison Break on Monday?Wrestling is like a soap opera for men of average intelligence (though I confess I've enjoyed seeing it in the past when Sting and others were the hot thing). The thing about wrestling, and it's explained pretty well if you watch the Bret Hart (or Heart?) biography (I think he's the one, he's from Canada, right?), you'll understand that while the script is written, it's still an incredibly difficult feat to make the match look real and make it exciting for the audience while all the while avoiding injuring your opponent. Like Hart says, it's easy to injure someone. It's difficult to make it look like you've injured someone without actually doing it. He's had serious injuries before too. Anyway, weather or not it's "fake", it's good entertainment, or at least it used to be before all the sluts and sleaze became so prevalent. That's when I stopped watching.

Haven't you heard in elementary school where everybody says wrestling is fake? No sane person would stand to take a job where you grab each others genitals and smash chairs on each other. Boxing is much safer, and it is a real sport. Wrestling is a bunch of paided buff actors. I'm suprised you just learned right now!

i think that most people know that wrestling is a scam. It does look very real when you have experienced people fighting but when you get some new people, you can easily tell that the punches miss etc. I think that the only reason people still watch it is fo the half naked ladies :) i bet if it were only men the not half of the people who watch it still would.

i think that most people know that wrestling is a scam. It does look very real when you have experienced people fighting but when you get some new people, you can easily tell that the punches miss etc. I think that the only reason people still watch it is fo the half naked ladies :) i bet if it were only men the not half of the people who watch it still would.

haha yea the ladies is a goog content for the " fake " to be more nicely :P , i prefer to watch K1 then wrestling .

Or sumo . Sumo on eurosports rocks ... im not skiny person , im regular atletic dude and when i see all that fat fighters and see them rollover its quite interested dont you tinnk ?

lol, watching sumos is funny. i only ever watch it on youtube, but i dont understand any of the things the say :P makes i funnyer though. I do like watching TNA tho, it does look rea and is much more entertaining than WWE were the peopleyou want to win do win 90% of the time. But itmust realy hurt when they hit each other with chairs i meen OUCH!!! I know that the dustbins are faked because they just crumple when they poke them :)

I've pretty much known wrestling is a sham but never really bothered to watch that much or to look much for proof. I think it's just sort of dumb to watch, although I guess it can be kind of funny. I haven't really watched it much though at all to be a good judge, only when my brother turns it on sometimes cause we didn't have cable in our room so there wasn't anything on. Boxing is probably a better sport but I'm not much of a fan for that either. The only fights I usually see are in a hockey fight or baseball when the benches are cleared because the guys are mad at each other for doing something.

I used to like it too (though I knew it was fake), but then it became more of a bad soap opera than anything else. I stayed away from watching competitive fighting for a while, but I've recently become interested in actual televised MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) stuff like UFC.

I hit me when I was still young, because at first I also thought that it is real, i had my favorite fighters and albums and everything. There was a rumour, I remember, that there are real wrestling fights and those acted, but I think that the truth is that all of this is just showbiz and when i realized that, I stopped watching it. Just think about Hulk Hogan - he was the american idol and that is why he was winning - we were all happy when he came out of the box and ripped his t-shirt off all thumping and then he made the decisive thing in the "battle"...There are also commentators and the play a significant role, because they are actually putting it all together and making it look like it is real boxing with all their technique-talk and stuff like that...All in all, you cannot deny that they are very good actors but you also should not be fooled that they are hitting each other like that...

what?? you just figured that it was fake. it soo yesterdayy. LOL. its only an act but the hits and the pains, most of them are real and most of the wrestlers have been trained in special school. what peoples want to watch is how good they "act" and how real they do the hits. if you want to watch a real fight, i suggest you go to youtube or dailymotion and type "street fight".

:PB)

When I was younger I thought it was real but later on I realized some of the wrestlers were too exaggerated and you could notice that the punches and the kicks were not really real. And besides, men can endure pain fast so a simple punch or kick won't make them tired that easily.

Of course its fake, its all acting. If it was really fighting then the fighters wouldnt really last that long, and you would see a lot of injured fighters. Evverything is planned in the best way they can get more money. I still think it is somewhat entertaining though

Yeh i do, cause i have seen many using ketchup as blood. That's why houseflies fly to em'.Secondly, they are seriously, indeed good actors to be able to pull up good fighting scenes. However, how do you explain the crowd who jeer when one falls, and cheers when one rises?