xisto Community
khmerneed

Life Talk! (hurting Inside) talking about hurting inside

This is the topic for everyone who have a seriousely hurt only.This is what i am falling into the down time, i can no stand up i can not run away.I live in a warm family, father, mother and other few sibling. My Dad is love me very much , i remember one day i need a wooden food, he only have for that cost of food in his pocket, he bought it for me with an empty pocket to work, I still remember that day.... a few year has pass.. he has to study in USA, for the first few year he keep contact with us... send a letter... but after two year more.... we never recieve his letter and where he live again... we are really teribly sorry for this .. we think he may sick or die. but ten years has pass we heard he got a new wife with a small child... this is not a problem. *** why he has to forget us? *** We cry out at night, the tear has falling down every day.. for waiting him for ten years. at the end we got only the way of hurting life... this is not a pitty thing or a fiction story for you... but this is the true life.... This may a better life if living in europ or other modern country... but for us who live in a poor country... we can not go to school, no food, no everything... life is very hard... we are the only sort who know the only hurt of life....I know it is very hard to let anyone understand.... but i do this just for release some hurt and pain... sure when we say out our hurting inside we may feel better.thanks & best regards to Xisto.. (would you mind don't delete this topic)khmerneed ;)

no affence dude....but my dad has left and he is nearly dying from cigerettes and fast food.Im not lying.. I only see him once a year...Or maybe less and all he does is buy me presents because he feels guilty he has left us. There is not one day of the life I have lived..wishing he were there for me because I know he will not be,never and I seriously don't care. Because he is an annoying little c*** and he did this to us...And I will never forgive himmust I add that he is a pimp..he has cheated many times with another woman when he was with my mum...I once went shopping and caught him..I was too embarassed to say he was my father to my friends so I ignored him...he has many girlfriends and one commit suicide because of him...this was 5 years ago he was in his 30s the girl was 19.He also stole 10 000 from my mother and my grandmother and promised to take me to disneyland when i was 5,but never did...Broken promises....will never be forgottonYou are not the only one with problems. Live with it. We all have to.

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

Dear khmerneed, I'm so sorry to hear your story. But life is like that , we can not control it. Just let it be. We can not do anything about that. Just dont be sad, forget the sadness and live your life to the fullest. Take some time to recover. Perhaps your dad will regret in his old days. BEst regards. Live for the future. Dont look back

Thanks for your posting!Sure i have tried to forget what make me hurt, but i can not.. everytime i get down by something like, broken heart, no food, no money, no clothes, no work, no father.. i always feel like suicide. I have told my older brother that i want to leave this world .. he is a good one .. he always persuade me. he keep talking and encourage me. As now i am far better. I hate my father so much. I know i never forgive him for the end of his life. Have you think how do i feel when i want to study but i can not? I need to have a job as IT but i can not even if i am a web developer i am working as documentations staff. This is really funny for my life. I believe god will help me. but I never got anything from god.There are a hard life in Cambodia as a poor country. I know not only Cambodia, but other seem to be better as the leader still thinking of their people, But my country all leader never think of us. as my father never care about their child, So, i really hate all though who won't care about the duty.I hope i will have a better life than as i am now.

That is gravely sad. Why would your father leave to the United States, and he will just marry another person? He should at least, at the minimum, divorce your mother before he marries another woman. That is just not right for your Father to do.Like you said, your dad loves you very much, he buys food for you when you were hungry. It's true, he does love you, but there is something he doesn't know. Divorce, itself is a negative impact on children, it's not healthy for the children to suffer divorce, or in your case, it's even worse. On average, girls tend to handle divorce situations better than boys, though. You feel like you're a bystander, right? Having suicidal thoughts are normal, but you should learn to stand the suicidal feelings. You're mother should be spending regular time with you, since you're dealing with this situation. Also, I recommend you see a counselor, if this is really happening to you. I hope the best for your family. Good wishes, good luck.

Edited by NovaTerra (see edit history)

Hey there...am realy sorry for what you are into..but you have to thank god for each and everything you are having now..we do all feel what you are into..ur father did a very bad thing..no one can even forgive him for that..try to keep it behind you and look forward..what you are having now..ur brother and ur mum..you have to make ur mum happy cuz she's in more and more pain than what you are having...ur brother also..he cares about you..leave all what you are having inside you and look forward bro..thank god for all what you are into and for the great job you are having..some people they do study IT and they cant find any job in this world..it's all in god hands...belive in god and look forward and belive me all the pain that you had...one day will come and you'll forget it all...praying for you my brother-islam

Sometime I feel as if I can't do anything right for the people I love no matter how hard I try.The more I try to do the right things for my kids and grand -daughter it never enough.I'm sick of trying ,but I know if I stop they may go down roads they have no clue about and not make it back to do the right things in life paths. I've always been there for them and maybe thats why I feel the way I do.I've been on my own and had it hard.Lost my dad at the age of 13,moved out by 14 ,shared custody of two sister by 18 had all four of my child by 26 and made grand-mother by 40.Still caring about them all.I'm in bankruptcy since last year on our second home and lost the first due to fire.Lost love one over the last 7 year,more then most.Had custody of my niece for three month never being re-paid for her care.Now it's Christmas again and I just don't want it,nothing is here for them and I just can't stop feel unwanted and hurt inside and unhappy.I know I shouldn't feel this way ,but I just want it to go away.Christmas is to to be a happy time,but it not right now for me. Thanks for taking the time to read this ,some how I figure something out.

okay...

Life Talk! (hurting Inside)

...And without clothes and food and money and school and a life you still manage to obtain an internet connection. Sounds like you need to process your feelings internally or just end up exposing yourself to ridicule that you wont want to hear. If we all put our problems into a big pile we would want our own problems back.

-reply by oh man