xisto Community
flash4satheesh

Best Phone Company?

Best Phone Company  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For cell phones I would have to vote for verizon we have had them for a little over 3 years and have never had any trouble. House phone service we use comcast for our phone, cable and internet and have never had any problems with them either.

By far Nokia in the Indian market is the best company and I always buy nokia mobile phones because its the most relaiable company and Whenever there's some manufacturing defect then atleast nokia company tells it beforehand like before there was some defect wiyh BL-5C batteries due to which the there were some cases of blasts of mobile phones,but the company soon made provisions to replace those defective batteries for free>they also circulated the same information to public through news channels. :)Motorola is also good but according to me the company is not reliable.

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

I think best phone company : Nokia.

well... Thats what i thought... and i still aprtially think so... But sincei bought my k800i; i changed my mind about nokia. Although i know that N95 is the best in the market and moreover, they have released the new n95 with 8GB! Sony Ericcson K800i is built to last. Great phone but Nokia is the choice if you want to watch videos, use GPRS navigation and other kwl stuff!

Thanks
Alen

Nokia is best cell phone company in my opinion. For me, they tend to be extremely durable and have lasted through many drops onto concrete, being chucked at walls, being splashed with water, etc... (I didn't treat my phone very nicely). On top of that, I've found Nokia's tend to get better service than other models. In places where I've had trouble with other brands picking up a signal, the Nokia phone was able to find one, and not only did it find it, but the call clarity was quite good. All the phones I've used have been on the T-Mobile network in the US, so I don't have any experience anywhere else with them.

I really love All Cellphone companies because they all bring the best gadget neither they need to compete with each other.But if I'll talk about the best Cellphone Company, my heart will go to Apple because of it's iPhone and Nokia for it's nSeries...

I really love All Cellphone companies because they all bring the best gadget neither they need to compete with each other.
But if I'll talk about the best Cellphone Company, my heart will go to Apple because of it's iPhone and Nokia for it's nSeries...

i really like nokia than other.
cause its have a good keypad comparing to siemens, sonyericsson, or so on..
otherwise i m useing samsung and sonyerricsson now

Verizon. I been with it my whole life and I am not changing my mind. Sure, the I-Phone and stuff has all those special thing and touch screens but in my opinion, Verizon Wireless has the best service. I have never had a dropped call. I also have unlimited minutes from Verizon to Verizon Cell Phones. That is all. :lol:

if you ask to me which company phone company is best. my answer is NOKIA it's really good i'm using it's phone from last 4 years well i like it's features and it's reliable. and yeah durable.

I have a samsung A900 right now. Almost time for a new one! :D I work at RadioShack so i see alot of different models of phones. The ones that seem to have the coolest features (esp. if you like music), are the sony erricsons. Most of their phones have a built-in FM radio(that you don't have to use with a specialized headset, like Nokia). And depending on your service, you can get song recognition (put your phone up to the radio and it will tell you what song it is). They also have some sweet slider phones out. If i wasn't going to get an HTC Touch next, i would definitely go for a Sony.

Motorola's razr has to be one of the best selling phones in the past few years. They make phones for many of the different services and have plenty of models. They even have some decent new smart phones. They are all popular brands but I would say that Motorola is the best out of these choices. But of course with all the apple hype, im sure Apple is probably moving up the rankings with it's iPhone.

I used to have a sony ericsson, which was a cool phone. Then i got a motorola v360, which had great reception and clear calls. I now use a HTC tornado (SDA). It has videos, music, wifi, email, everything I need. Anything that runs windows mobile these days with wifi is sure to be a solid phone.