xisto Community
chelcy

Forum hosting

forum hosting isn't good i think.you almost cant edit your forum.

Well when you get forum that are pre installed i don't think you can upload plugins in them. And forums without plug ins are just bodies without life. Well so i believe there should a be a directory for forum installation where you can upload stuff.

And yes the website forum77 is not working my dear. So that it shows that the other website is a winner. It has been open since 4 years and has many forums in it. Well the other thing proved here is that free forums are not to be trusted at all. If you had a forum on that website hope you had back up or else i feel sorry and the good thing is that you have learnt never trust most free forums the hard way

I don't think so that the forum hosting is good.....Even setting up a forum is not at all difficult its a piece of cake if you do every thing properly......................There are many drawbacks using forum hosting and thus i don't prefer using them

Well when you get forum that are pre installed i don't think you can upload plugins in them. And forums without plug ins are just bodies without life. Well so i believe there should a be a directory for forum installation where you can upload stuff.
And yes the website forum77 is not working my dear. So that it shows that the other website is a winner. It has been open since 4 years and has many forums in it. Well the other thing proved here is that free forums are not to be trusted at all. If you had a forum on that website hope you had back up or else i feel sorry and the good thing is that you have learnt never trust most free forums the hard way

Ya, I like using addons to enhance my website software, including forum, portal and personal space. And I doubt if forum hosting would limit the use of some PHP functions like CURL, sockets, therefore I personally like traditional web hosting.