xisto Community
HoRuS

My Account Does Not Load

Since yesterday I have this problem,my site, nor my CPanel refuse to load,Ive tried to access my CPanel trough the link on here, trough the normal http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and the secure way,but both my Mozilla and IE cannot load my CPanel.Ive deleted all cookies, history, temp. internetfiles and such, shutted down AV and firewall, but still nothing, beside the DNS page.My domain is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well I can see your page or rather the welcome to Xisto page, it would either be that your IP got blocked or your ISP is blocking it, I would suggest emailing support and see if your IP got blocked, if it has they just to unblock it and your set. If its your ISP then try two things; first go to a proxy site and see if you can display your page and log into CPanel, if you can do that and your IP is not blocked from the xisto servers. Then you have to contact your ISP and see if gamma server/domain is blocked on there end.Since you mention that your turned everything off, did you happen to make any updates to your system from the last time you could log in successfully to now? If so try a system restore to back when it was working and see if anything happens, and if nothing changes then you do a system restore-restore that way you bring back your computer to where it was during this incident.

first go to a proxy site and see if you can display your page

How do you view your site through a proxy site??
Is it something similar to what anonymyser.ru does??

I havent got a reply yet.Nor havent I updated my system in the meanwhile, but I can also see my site trough the proxy-site, weird...I think its what you guys say about my IP, I hope I get a reply from xisto soon