xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Woman Sues Apple Over Iphone Price Cut

I totally support that woman, lol.But...Who buys that thing?I have one at home that was a gift from a friend, and i think i used it 1 day maximum...:| I want to sell now, but everybody says the same, "The Apple supports are ******"So, i have an iphone that i don't use and noone's buys, good... :)

This case reminds me of another case in the US
this guy sued Mc Donalds and WON, because he went in and brought one BigMac burger everyday for 20years. the nsued on the grounds that they made him fat.

I mean there have been some weird lawsuits out there, but the law can't cover every possibility.

Buy the movie called super size me...the things that McDonalds does to your body is un-natural, including cut off the production of sperm in a males body. Which, is pretty bad when you think about it. Think of it this way, if every man, were to eat McDonalds food, even 3 times a week, the population of the united states and around the world would probably decrease a lot.

But thats not what this is about, I think this women will definatly lose. I mean its supply and demand, pretty sure I learned that 6th grade, and was taught it through junior year...If this lady is stupid, and doesnt think that iphone would eventually lose intrest and therefore drop in price, she needs to go back to 6th grade, I mean, its not even as hard as that show are you smarter then a 5th grader...COME ON WOMEN.

Now this is just sad.. its her dumb fault that she bought it early, what does she expect, a bargain? Stupid woman.As for suing someone, whats the point? The legal fees would take away any money she COULD get... IF she does win.People like this stuff up our courts around the world. Thank god its not as bad here in Australia.