xisto Community
mabhishekjhawar

Bollywood Movies Links

I find so many indian and none of them have posted a bollywood movie links, ok i know this forum is shared by various people., and i hope you all will love bollywood movie.to people who dont know what is bollywood, its actually indian hindi movies, the movies that come out in in hindi are mostly reffered to as the bollywood movie,., but sometimes the whole movie s made in foreign land..lemme share the lattest movie running in india, << LINK REMOVED >>The songs in this movie are really awesome and beats make u dance on youe toes. worth downloading,

Notice from rvalkass:
Do not post links to sites distributing illegal content.
Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

I do not like Bollywood Movie, they are just not my type of movie, but they do have greatualities for the ones that do like, namely, a lot of music and dancing, which some years back i would love, but now i am 30 years old and i have changed almost from water to wine or black to white, at least concerning the subject, movies.Anyway, it is a great industry, even bigger then hollywood for sure, i have seen it on tv, so i know what i am talking about.