xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kuberan_swe

Microsoft Microsft Products

Microsoft had finally released their Windows Live Search few weeks back.Previously the Beta version of it had been released.It has also announced it's next operating system. It's name is Vienna( surely will be a copy from Mac or Linux Distro).It's release is expected in 2009.Yahoo has improvised their search algorithm and it's in use from yesterday.

Psssh. It's still Microsoft. Anything they do is pretty much bound to suck. Perhaps they will learn from their mistakes, but I doubt it. If they get a layout like a mac, i will be more attracted to it but I doubt it will be as good as Mac. I hope they do better this time. I really do. A good new operating system might turn microsoft around in a good direction.

Well I would not agree completly Microsoft revolutionesd computers and by that they went on in the history. They are still learning loads of money and don't have any major problem.And to Linux Users I always like to point out that two years ago you couldn't play sound from two different sources it would crash. Bad thing is I am not so familira with linux as with windows but it is working and it will.And in the end Microsoft owes Apple so more or less they can copy whatever they want.

It's amazing how many companies are starting to venture into the online world. I knwo many corporations have websites and do business online.....but now with these web 2.0 applications we are seeing a new world open up. Microsoft Online is doing what they need to in order to keep up with the trends. I believe Google Docs was going to blow them out of the water by making it much easier to upload, transfer, work on, and display documents, spreadsheets, charts...etc. It's a smart move and Microsoft knows what they're doing.

Here's the problem, with Mac's 1# they too much money 2#cry and moan about how windows copying Mac's in fact not true because of fact when bill gates made 1st computer ok i didn't see Mac's make 1st computer DID YOU? 3# Mac's can suck in so many different way one way is there is not a lot drivers for them windows has 50x more drivers out there 4# Who cares because we all know we adicked too it so whats the point and it really doesn't matter because we all gonna die soon u do know sun was sub post turn into black hole in 2003 i think i twas not sure though now please stop complaining about windows coping because we all know not true windows may not have much money as Mac's but windows and people that use it are learning a lots things and also not everyone is rich people like all the nerd or most ok so get that straight

Just out of curiosity... why is Microsoft already planning on throwing out another operating system when Vista is fairly new? I know Vista isn't exactly the best thing since sliced bread, but it's supposed to receive a service pack in January 2008.-Edit: I just looked at a Wiki and the prospective release date is supposedly in 2010, but I see why now Vienna is making its introduction so soon.I suppose that this will try to compete with Google as far as utilizing the Internet for applications and such. I'm not sure if I understood the concept correctly, but it seems that Vienna will bring more focus on mobile computing and utilizing the Internet to centralize a user's programs and data so that you can do almost everything you could do from home but from any computer that has Internet access. Windows Live might actually have an actual function aside from just being an e-mail address; a medium for Xbox and PC interactivity; a search engine; and a way for Microsoft to keep tabs on people. :) Looks like there are more things to come for the Windows saga... but if they're actually worth anything is anyone's guess.

Edited by rayzoredge (see edit history)