xisto Community
maximus_0217

3d Max 7 ! Discreet 3d max? 7 software

Im happy with version 3.1...
I dont use it for moddeling just making abstract shapes etc...

Still, A newer version for me would be quite nice  :(

if you are not interested in making advanced graphic designs, then 3D MAX is perfect for you, but if you wanna use it for some kute designs, then i think ou got a problem coming

if you are not interested in making advanced graphic designs, then 3D MAX is perfect for you, but if you wanna use it for some kute designs, then i think ou got a problem coming
Lol 3D Max is the second most advanced 3D Software available its meant to create advanced things lol And I do try to create advanced things with it...

Example

Have you got your words mixed up or summit?

thats ok. you gotta start budgeting the money for buying the newer version or is it upgradeable?

I prefer using my graphic designing softs for advanced graphic designing

I dont think it is upgradeable, but im not totally sure...if it were then I need to be slapped for buying the regular version. :) I mainly use it for character modeling, and abstract rendering, it definately gets the job done...unlike blender :)

I am actually looking forward to trying 3dsmax 7 and i'm really hopping that they included new features with it. They say on their site that that movie producers use 3ds max but i can't see how considering that the graphics aren't really that high quality.Has any one heard of any movies.....How is it possible to make the designs looking real?

I am actually looking forward to trying 3dsmax 7 and i'm really hopping that they included new features with it.  They say on their site that that movie producers use 3ds max but i can't see how considering that the graphics aren't really that high quality.
Has any one heard of any movies.....How is it possible to make the designs looking real?

Ok, so animations in movies look so real, how? It's because they are using high-quality textures in 3dsmax, carefuly designed and animated object's and so on... There is another secret, they mix 3drendered scenes with actual models recorded by camera. A very good software for that is adobe premiere, or final cut pro.
And at the end, there is team of 30-40 or probably more people who are doing all that, and not only 1 or 2 persons.