xisto Community
brandon10092

My Site Was Hacked

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Someone hacked into my site, but I'm not sure how long ago. Definitely within the last week, but I don't remember how many days it's been since I was last logged onto my site.

My password is changed as well so I can't access FTP or cPanel. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do or should I just contact BuffaloHELP? Thanks for any replies.

I see they struck again, I wonder if its the the same people that have been causing all these problems lately.

Looks like it was. Brandon was mentioned in BH's posting I linked to. He likely checked the Logs files to see the accounts which might have been affected.

This is not a new case. brandon10092 is just becoming aware of this situation.Another reason why members are to pay attention to Xisto forums and stay active by regularly logging to this forum.Issue is resolved via PM.