xisto Community
shahaz

Exercise Secrets

"Kick-*bottom* Diet and Exercise Secrets Of A Fitness Rebel"
An "insider" shortcut guide to creating a sensational body that will supercharge your life...even if you flunked Phys Ed 101!

Link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from rvalkass:

I have removed the massive section you copied and replaced it with a link to the site. Small sections you copy need to be in QUOTE tags. For large pieces, its best to provide a link.

thank you for that... but we need to pay for that programi dont prefer paying for a weight loss program. there is a much lesser cost program called exercise which we ourselves can do successfully... i will go for exercise....

Edited by techclave (see edit history)

THERE ARE NO SECRETS TO EXCERCISING!!!

JUST DO PUSH UPS AND SIT-UPS!!!!

Notice from rvalkass:

Appending 345 smilies to the end of your post certainly doesn't count as a quality contribution. Any more smilie filled posts will result in a warning.

I'm afraid the opening post of this topic looks suspiciously much like spam.When I see the nature of the site the poster is sending us to.... very wel known.And as soon as you surf to the site, it immediately invites you to reveak your details and before you know it, your mailbox overflows.Stay clear of those siyes.On the other hand, people should also have more sense than to post such ........ here.