xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Archangel_Baw

)o( Archangels' Kitchen Witchery-recipes )o( My Recipes, Feel free to add your own

)O( Archangels' Kitchen Witchery-Recipes )O(
I have tons more, Just haven't had time to type them yet:)

My Egg Spice Recipe:
I use this on all types of eggs, microwaved, boiled, fried, poached & scrambled etc. Mix equal parts of the following herbs in a plastic/glass container or jar with a tight lid & don't forget to shake well before using:
1 Part Basil Rubbed
1 Part Chives Chopped
1 Part Cilantro Rubbed
1 Part Dill Weed
1 Part Garlic Powder
1 Part Onion Flakes
1 Part Onion Powder
1 Part Oregano Rubbed
1 Part Parsley
1 Part Sage Rubbed
1 Part Savory Rubbed
1 Part Tarragon Flakes
1 Part Thyme Rubbed
Use 1 Pinch of mixture for each egg.

Archangelled Eggs:
10 Hard Boiled Eggs.
3 Tbsp Miracle Whip
10 Pinches of My Egg Spice
Cool eggs before peeling by letting them sit in cold water for about 3-5 minutes. Peel eggs, Cut in half (the same as develled eggs), scoop out yolks and place them in a separate bowl. place egwhites on a serving platter or plate. Mix Egg yolks with Miracle Whip To suit your own Taste (About 3 Tbsp). Season with 1 small pinch of my egg spice for each egg, (see above). A sprinkle of Spanish (Hot) Paprika with a sprig of fresh Parsley on top is optional.

My Egg Salad Recipe:
10 Hard Boiled Eggs.
Miracle Whip To Taste (About 5-7 Tbsp).
Season with my egg spice to taste. A sprinkle of Spanish (Hot) Paprika is optional. The reason I use so many eggs is because if I use less, my children always decide they want more and I have to do it all over again, lol.

My Microwaved Egg Recipe:
Makes 1 microwaved egg at a time. Sprinkle a tiny bit of salt into the bottom of the microwave egg container. (Salt attracts microwaves & makes the egg cook faster).
Crack egg & pour into the microwaved egg container & make sure you break the yolk with a fork. Add 1 Pinch of egg spice. Grate old cheddar cheese on top and Add a tiny bit of Salt & Pepper. Mix well to blend all the ingredients. Put the lid on the microwave egg container, & place in microwave. Cook on high for 45 seconds.

My Greek Salad Vinegarette Dressing Recipe:
Using a funnel, Mix the following ingredients in a glass bottle with a screw on lid,(I use empty wine bottles or balsamic vinegar bottles),
Equal parts of Olive Oil & Cidar Vinegar
1 Tbsp of My Homemade Itallian Spice
1 tsp feta cheese (optional use very small pieces).
Shake well and store in a cool dry place. Not the refridgerator because the olive oil gets hard & clumpy when it is chilled.

My Greek Salad Recipe:
1 Head each of Regular & Romaine Lettuce
1 of Each of the following Sweet Peppers: Green, Red, Orange & Yellow.
1 Large Tomato, cut into small peices
2 Celery sticks, chopped into small pieces
1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
1 Onion chopped or sliced into rings
1/2 Cup Black Olives
1/2 Cucumber, sliced
1/2 Cup Musrooms sliced(Optional)
Toss all ingredients into a very large salad bowl, mix thouroughly & top with a few sprigs of fresh parsley and My Greek Salad Vinegarette Dressing.
Feeds a small party of 5-7 people.

My Homemade Healing Itallian Spice Recipe:
Mix equal parts of the following herbs In a plastic container with a tight lid:
1 Part Basil
1 Part Marjoram
1 Part Oregano
1 Part Rosemary
1 Part Sage
1 Part Savory
1 Part Tarragon
1 Part Thyme

My Olive Oil Sauce Recipe:
I use this on bbq chicken, vegetables, steak & also as a salad dressing. Using a funnel, Mix Equal Parts of Olive Oil & Cidar Vinegar In A Glass Bottle With a screw on lid (Do Not use a plastic jar). Add equal parts (about 1-2 tbsp for a large/x-large bottle, or 1-2 tsp for a medium/small bottle):
1 Part each of Salt & Pepper
1 Part Zesty Pepper Meledy
1 Part Tex Mex
1 Part of My Homemade Italian Spice
1 Part Chives
1 Part Garlic Powder
1 Part Paprika
1 Part Cilantro Leaves
1 Part Spike (an all purpose seasoning found in healthfood stores)
1 Part Seasoned Salt
Cap & shake well. Do NOT store in refridgerator. The Oil & Vinegar will separate. Keep in a cool dark cupboard or pantry.

My BBQ Chicken Maranade Recipe:
Mix the following ingredients in a glass bottle with a screw on lid:
1 Part Soy Sauce
1 Part Balsamic Vinegar
2-3 Parts Water (depending on your own prefference)
Add equal parts of the following herbs:
1 Part Basil
1 Part Cilantro
1 Part Dill Weed
1 Part Onion Flakes
1 Part Minced Garlic
1 Part Rosemary
1 Part Curry- (Optional for those who like hot & Spicy)
1 Part Cayenne Pepper (also optional for those who like hot & Spicy)
There are two ways to use this sauce: 1-BBQ Your chicken & apply sauce with a basting brush. OR, 2- Maranade (soak) chicken in the sauce for 1 hour prior to cooking it. Store sauce in refridgerator. Keeps for many months:)

My Veggie Dip Recipe:
In a medium sized bowl, mix the following to suit your own taste: (I use Cups & Tbsp measurements for Large Dip dishes to feed at least 5--10people, and Tbsp & Pinches for 2-4 people).
3 Parts of Miracle Whip (Parts can either mean Cups (for 5+ people) or Tbsp(for 2-3 people) depending on how many people you are feeding).
2 Tbsp/Pinches of My Homemade Itallian Spice
1 Tbsp/Pinch Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp/Pinch Onion Powder
1 Tbsp/Pinch Parsley Flakes
1 Tbsp/Pinch Dill Weed
1 Tbsp/Pinch Chives Chopped
Mix well and Keep refrigerated. If you plan to make the dip for personal use, it Keeps for about (1-2 weeks if you use a plastic container or a glass jar with a tight lid. Do not put it back in the fridge after it has warmed to room temperature. You will have to make up a fresh batch and then you can chill that:)

Archangel's Seafood Cocktail Sauce

Ingredients:
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp horseradish
4 squirts Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 cup salsa
1 1/2 cup ketchup
1 tbsp garlic butter
2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
1 tbsp dill weed
1 tbsp chives
1 tsp each salt & pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Start with salsa & ketchup.
2. Add other ingredients.
3. Mix well and refrigerate.
4. Store in glass jars with screw on lids.
5. Use as dip for all kinds of seafood.