xisto Community
benzkids

Ipb Major Stufed [resolved]

i have an IPB at megabytemb.com/forums and noticed the characters at the very top. ever since i saw these, my board has never been working proply

when i use quick edit it comes up with this

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/index.php:1) in /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/class_ajax.php on line 203Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/index.php:1) in /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/class_ajax.php on line 204Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/index.php:1) in /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/class_ajax.php on line 205Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/index.php:1) in /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/class_ajax.php on line 206Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/index.php:1) in /home/benzkids/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/class_ajax.php on line 207

i have these mods installed

Posted Image

HELP

Those look like "BOM" markers.You will need to find out which off those files you modded which contains them and change the characterset of the file. It is frequently caused by reading a mac/linux file on a windows machine, or vice versa, and / or saving the file with the incorrect file delimiters.At least you know what they are called now... :)I've had them before, they can be a bother to find and delete. Have fun.

ok well so you know i use microsoft expresion web to edit the php files, if that is the problem, what shoud i use because notepad and word pad look all jumbled up when trying to edit phpi fixed itit turns out that expresion web is really crap when it come to editing php