xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demonatashadow

Wireless Gps Shoe

Ok, so today during my business tech. class I learned about a new device. It is a shoe that has a GPS system in it. This dude invented it after his son went missing and they couldn't find it. So he came up with this idea that if people wear this shoe and they go missing then they could easily locate them using GPS (Global Positioning System).Has anyone ever heard about this device?

Personally I've never heard of it, but if it was really well known enough wouldn't some kidnapper take off the kid's shoes and toss them somewhere? It just seems like if it were to be famous or even remotely popular then the said people who took the kid would probably look there. I never heard of this before, the only close thing I've seen to this was a chip that gets implanted under your skin and can be used as a GPS tracking device, and it also has all medical records and things to go along with it incase you come into a hospital unconscious without a wallet or any way to know medical info, they can just scan you and find out exactly what blood type you are and everything, avoiding potentially life threatening mistakes and costly complications. I would also like to know more about this shoe thing, though I suppose being a GPS and with today's miniaturizing technology you could put it into just about anything, a ring, a locket, waistband in pants, just have ot make sure somehow it's well guarded and protected from damage or else it's no good.