xisto Community
xxluvlyimixx

High School Musical! Was High school musical good or what??

HeY!

High school musical 2 was great wasn't it!

They're thinking of doing another one but vannessa anne hudgens might not be in it because of the whole nude pictures larky!

Apparently they also want to make it into a motion picture film so it can be seen at the cinema!

That would be sooooooooo cool!

Though i wouldn't want to go and see it if it didn't have vanessa in it or zac

By the way, is zac effron going out with ashley tisdale????? :D:D:):PB)

HeY!

High school musical 2 was great wasn't it!

They're thinking of doing another one but vannessa anne hudgens might not be in it because of the whole nude pictures larky!

Apparently they also want to make it into a motion picture film so it can be seen at the cinema!

That would be sooooooooo cool!

Though i wouldn't want to go and see it if it didn't have vanessa in it or zac

By the way, is zac effron going out with ashley tisdale????? :D:D:DB)B)

Yeah, it pwns! Over 70,000,000 Viewers worldwide when it premiered! Broke a record! B) I, on the other hand haven't see all of it yet, but one of these days I am going to sit down and watch it from when my mom recorded it.

Yep, Disney has stood by her throughout her situation, even with the $150,000 Fine she has to pay. :P:(

I heard the motion picture film IS going to be High School Musical 3. :D

I heard about "High School Musical" The Musical! coming out at the Fox Theatre in Detroit (DEEE-TROIT!! :)) on Disney Channel's, "Disney.. 365!!", See ya! :D

No, I don't think he is going out with Ashley Tisdale, even though some people would like to see them going out with each other. :P I, on the other hand, think him and Vannessa look pretty good together. :D

Most of the other pupils at my school seem to, even though a few blame it on their little brothers or sisters liking it and it wearing off on them.It does'nt really appeal to me, from what I've seem on adverts, so I haven't watched it. Yeah, you'll probably say that's not enough to form an opinion of it, but I think it is...

Yea my friends seen it and I wasn't into it. It just seemed so dorky and teeny bopper. I ended up watchin both 1 and 2 on a High School Disney Marathon. It was ok I guess but I have a couple of the tracks now...lol

That movie was the most pathetic crap ever.I swear it made me wish i had a gun to kill myself with while watching it. (I didn't finish it)The actors are all idiot kids and their parts are retarded.Seriously this is the kind of stuff id expect 7 or 8 year olds to like.I really am sad that the Disney channel is full of this kind of junk now days, what ever happened to Mickey Mouse, Tail Spin, Duck Tails, Darkwing Duck and all of them awesome cartoons, now all you have is idiot young teens acting like well idiots...

Personally, I thought high school musical was better than I first thought it would be.Haven't really enjoyed musicals before, thought they have been very boring, but this one actually seems rather decent for a musical, but still not an awesome movie obviously :lol:Out of the two so far, I'd say High school musical 2 was the better out of the 2, not sure why, just preferred it more.

I don't like any of these disney movies because i personally think that they're straight out annoying. I hate how they sing every 5 minutes and their wasn't any point of even making the 2nd movie. Now they've started to make the 3rd movie which is going to suck even more.

Yeah I thought they were pretty good....at the first movie, vanessa struck me as a naive, shy and decent girl. And boy was I wrong!!still im really looking forward to the third part :lol:

i persanlly think that highschool musical was brilliant its the first musical my dad has actually sat down to watch without moaning about it and finished it with a "well suppose that wer ok" then watched it again the next day lol. i havent had a chance yet to watch high school musical 2 yet but first chance i get im going to watch it heard its not as good as the first one but that dont matter to menot in the slightest im sure it will be brilliant

i doubt it will be on theaters.. i mean sure, high school musical is a hit, but its the 3rd sequel.. which is just destined for trouble! haha(: NOO! ashley is not dating him, she is dating this other dude, i forget who, look it up on ashley tisdale fansites.. and vanessa will be on it, one of the official possible "posters" for the movie was released already, and it had her name on it..also i think this will be the last sequel, because its gonna be called high school musical 3, senior year, or something like that..actuly, it is official lol, i just googled it, its on the imb movies database, as exactly that and both vanessa & zack on it

Edited by gisellebebegirl (see edit history)

im glad to hear that venessa and zac are going to be in the high school musical 3 it just wouldn't be the same without them.last night i had the opportunity to watch high school musical 2 it was fantastic the main thing that i like about these films is that they have good moral messages behind them. and the fact that the films are good for families is fantastic i suppose you should expect nothing less from a disney production.