xisto Community
Soviet

Much Writing To Get Credits

Hi ..I just see in this forum then when I want some credits I must write a long story..How many lines is on 1day credit? I wrote 7lines message and I havent got 1day credit at all. :P Is there a some statistics for credits? How long message for how many credits. Is there something like this? And Why you must write so long message. It is really bad for people from other countries who are just learning english.

I don't think you need to write an awful lot to get a credit - normally 3 or 4 lines I think. Just remember that one long, well written post is worth more than a few shorter posts that are poorly written. If you're having trouble replying to existing topics then start new ones and post about what you know.

From what I understand, some changes have been done to each forum for various credit rates instead of the same rate, also each member group has a different credit rate as well. Regular members get a faster credit rate, hosted members get the normal credit rate, mods and admin's credit rate is a bit below the hosted members rate. Like rvalkass said just make your posts nice and long regardless where you post and you will get plenty of credits anyways.I give you two examples I made a 10 credit post in the tutorial section and it took over 14,000+ characters (including spaces), and a post I made yesterday that was a 7 credit post was about 5,000+ characters (including spaces). Thats why its good to have a window or tab open to google or yahoo, and that way with a bit of searching you can beef up your post just a bit more (with in reason of the copy and paste rule).

I think the credit system is quite pretty good as far as I know. is not about the number of lines you write but what you actually write. I experienced this during my first three posts. I wrote a long post but gains a few credit for that. But I just wrote about a few lines, about four and gains an appreciable credit.