xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael's 3 Year Trap17 Anniversary Sig

I can't believe I forgot about it but Friday September 21, 2004 was the day I joined trapped and the rest you could say is history and so I present my 3 year anniversary sig that I just finished designing like 5 minutes ago so enjoy and let my evil reign for another 3 years here on Xisto.com

Posted Image

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Wow it looks really cool Sm. I like the what the text says and the way it looks. Cool render to. Happy third year here too. I would rate this sig a 10/10 because it rocks! And is evil :P

Very nice choice of picture and fonts! Wow 3 years on a forum is quite something. I'm quite interested to know how many credits you have (don't worry im not eyeing them)

I got over 5 years of hosting and about 300 shy of 6 years, it could be a lot more if I went back and beef up every single one of my posts :), but with with over 5700+ you can see where that is kind of pointless. I stick with this place because I made a name for myself here, as a web designer, gfx design, gamer, computer tech, computer nerd etc. etc. So I will see myself here when Xisto closes its door. Which is like 100 years from now :P.

Happy 3rd Year! Wow, three years is quiet a long time. Have you been Moderator all that time? - Sorry for kinda stupid Quetion Newbie Here LOLOL

Edited by Evolke (see edit history)

I can't believe I forgot about it but Friday September 21, 2004 was the day I joined trapped and the rest you could say is history and so I present my 3 year anniversary sig that I just finished designing like 5 minutes ago so enjoy and let my evil reign for another 3 years here on Xisto.com

Posted Image

That's some sig. Do you study graphic design somewhere SM? I myself am a HS student and I really want to hone my graphic design skills, I actually have taken 2 years of classes in graphic design. Most of our work is done in 3d studio though, however we do use photoshop on a regular basis. I've actually been with photoshop since version 5, back on our old mac haha.