xisto Community
scutari

How To Get Rid Of My Warning

Your warning was put in place for copying material from other sites. To get your warning removed, you need to show to the staff that you have learnt from your mistake, and put anything you copy in QUOTE tags. You also need to show you are following the rest of the rules, and make sure you are posting quality posts. This does not mean posting as much as you can. What it means is making sure each of your posts is written well and contributes to the topic.

For example, your post above was moved as it was irrelevant to the topic you were posting in. Things like that are unlikely to show you are obeying the rules.

Remember, a few posts that are of good quality are worth much more than a load of lousy posts.

Yes within time the warning will go on its own after you have shown that you know and understand and are following the rules. And he is right that post is a one liner which is considered spam. I know that you will probably not listen to me but still read the forum rules. Because it is a benefit to us the forum and the quality of you posts. Thank you.