xisto Community
ankneo

Microsoft Surafce

Hey what about the technology named Microsft Surface?Isn't it a good thing to have as it can do all the things with just our finders as input.When i saw its first video i was just shocked to see , that thing could exist.So what do u have to say about it?

Edited by ankneo (see edit history)

I think that such technology is very cool but I think that we will not see it any soon on our home computers. And few words about technology itself. Microsoft codenamed this very new technology MILAN. And it is all about operating with digital content while making gestures with your body. Its currently used or shell I say grandmother of this technology is currenty used in Microsofts table and Microsoft Surface is in fact successor and ongoing development of this technology.

I am sure many would have not heard about this revolutionizing computing from Microsoft... pretty amazing stuff i would say. And after seeing that don come to conclusion of yet another touch screen with some enhanced features. This is much more than that.

It is basically a table top where you can interact with the digital contents with our hands... And it also detects all devices that are placed on its surface...

And please don forget to watch the videos provided in the side under th link "Experience Surface". Here is a link for you to experience what Microsoft Surface is all about. http://www.microsoft.com/surface/de-de

post-50968-1191754281_thumb.jpg

Edited by varalu (see edit history)