xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bishoujo

What Are The New 7 Wonders Of The World?

Wait.....Are the Seven wonders of the world constantly changing? I thought they were different........ I am confused...

Are you referring to the title where it says "new" wonder of the world? It says new not because they are changing but because there are also 7 ancient wonder of the world along with 7 natural wonders of the world.

Are you referring to the title where it says "new" wonder of the world? It says new not because they are changing but because there are also 7 ancient wonder of the world along with 7 natural wonders of the world.

Oooooooooooooh, I am not paying attention..... Lol..

All those examples are very interesting.I think that Niagria falls should be included in thetop 7 wonders though.I think it is a phenomena of nature.Truly amazing. I think it is much more interesting than that mountain statue in Brazil andshould be included.Just my opinion. The grand canyon is another that I would consider.Also maybe the Euro tunnel.True modern engineering genius.

It is crazy how all of these things were built. The first one, Statue of Christ the Redeemer, Situated in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil looks like it's like some kind of Statue of Liberty for another country. I do not intend to offend people with that statement.I have one question: What is up with the Incan ruins of Manchu Picchu? It looks like some ugly game. did you like, post the wrong picture or something?

Well, I really don't know of other ancient wonders that still exist except these so they really deserve to be chosen as the wonders of the world :)

I haven't been to none of these locations, but I really hope I'll visit atleast one or two of them because I believe it would be a wonderful experience for me, especially the Colloseum and the Chinese wall 'cause I see them as wonderful masterpieces.

It is crazy how all of these things were built. The first one, Statue of Christ the Redeemer, Situated in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil looks like it's like some kind of Statue of Liberty for another country. I do not intend to offend people with that statement.

Actually, the statue of Christ doesn't resemble the Statue of Liberty even a bit, as I see it.

I have one question: What is up with the Incan ruins of Manchu Picchu? It looks like some ugly game. did you like, post the wrong picture or something?

It looks like it's a recreation of the ruins there. Here's an 'original' picture:

Posted Image