xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qingtian

Some Graphics

Yep I'm chinese, I love Jay Chou a lot also!! lol nice to meet another Jay fan on here :P

Yeah "Qi Li Xiang" is a good song, but no Jay is not famous is Australia at all... not many people heard of him here, I think he is mainly famous in the asian countries.

Thanks also to everyone for their nice comments!

42367[/snapback]

um.. when have you gone to the Australia? little years ago?or u r born in there.

how did know the jay chou?when u r in China? are u astudent now?

I came to Australia when I was really young, I first heard about Jay Chou from a friend of mine who is from Hong Kong... and yep I'm a student.

They're really beautiful. And really different too. I like the first one because it is really simple but still looks nice. I love the quote and the flowers are really perfect. The second one is really different! The effects are great! (even thought you said they werent lol) I like the third one as well but it is my least favourite. I like the colours thought and it has quite a nice effect.