xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
reconraiders

Myspace Bulletin Using Php

Does anybody know of a good tutorial (or complete script) for posting bulletins on myspace through PHP. I don't want a link to an auto poster site. I want my OWN php file on my server so I can run it on a schedule; not to spam, but because there is something important I need posted repeatedly and I will be away so I can't post it manually. Please hurry!

What? You want an auto-responder? It's going to be complex, but it's going to be just as complex as any spambot, if not more because you'll need to check if there's any new messages.You need Linux with a cron job running every few hours, and I suggest programming it in C or Perl rather than PHP because it will be just a bit more easier for you to use the server for contacting other servers. I suggest running a Virtual Machine with Linux on your own computer for this because otherwise you might just get your cron deleted or it might not even function because the server does not want to host a bot.As a rule, I don't give people source code. They must figure it out themselves. You must know sockets programming in C and you can base a Perl based bot on a Wikipedia bot framework which you can modify for the intended purpose.

What? You want an auto-responder? It's going to be complex, but it's going to be just as complex as any spambot, if not more because you'll need to check if there's any new messages.
You need Linux with a cron job running every few hours, and I suggest programming it in C or Perl rather than PHP because it will be just a bit more easier for you to use the server for contacting other servers. I suggest running a Virtual Machine with Linux on your own computer for this because otherwise you might just get your cron deleted or it might not even function because the server does not want to host a bot.

As a rule, I don't give people source code. They must figure it out themselves. You must know sockets programming in C and you can base a Perl based bot on a Wikipedia bot framework which you can modify for the intended purpose.

Well thanks for the informative post but gosh YOU'RE NOT MUCH HELP :P Only kidding.