xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
barbcrossing

T_string Error Please Assist

I have unexpected t_strings in 3 lines they are

<?php// $Header$//this script may only be included - so its better to die if called directly.if (strpos($_SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"],basename(__FILE__)) !== false) {  header("location: index.php");  exit;}/*A basic library to handle a cache of some Tiki Objects,usage is simple and feel free to improve it*/class Cachelib {  var $folder;  function Cachelib() {		global $tikidomain;		$this->folder = "temp/cache";		if ($tikidomain) { 			$this->folder.= "/$tikidomain"; 		}	if(!is_dir($this->folder)) {		  mkdir($this->folder);			@chmod($this->folder,"0777");	}  }	  function cacheItem($key,$data) {		$key = md5($key);		$fw = fopen(($this->folder)."/".$key,"w"); 		fwrite($fw,$data);		fclose($fw);		return true;  }	  function isCached($key) {		$key = md5($key);		return is_file($this->folder."/$key");  }	  function getCached($key) {		$key = md5($key);	if ( filesize($this->folder."/$key") == 0 ) { 				return serialize(false);		} 		$fw = fopen($this->folder."/$key","w");		$data = fread($fw,filesize($this->folder."/$key"));		fclose($fw);		return $data;}	  /** gets the timestamp of item insertion in cache,   *  returns false if key doesn't exist   */  function getCachedDate($key) {	  $key = md5($key);	  if( is_file($this->folder."/$key") ) {		  return filemtime($this->folder."/$key");	  } else return false;  }		  function invalidate($key) {		$key = md5($key);		@unlink($this->folder."/$key");  }}$cachelib = new Cachelib();?>

The ones with the 000--numbers are the ones I need fixed

Please tell me what to do to fix this
Edited by barbcrossing (see edit history)

It would help if you put the line numbers of the errors. PHP usually outputs a line number in the error message. But as far as I can see you have an extra "(".

function cacheItem($key,$data) { $key = md5($key);
00033 (($fw) = fopen(($this->folder."/$key","w"));
00034 fwrite($fw,$data);
00035 fclose($fw);
return true;
}

on the third line down it should look like this:

$fw = fopen($this->folder."/$key","w");

I don't really know what all that 00033 is about... line numbers? your code is confusing :P But I hope that helped... if not post back and try to explain it some more. Maybe copy and paste the error message and the code.

You scripted that function kinda weird :/ Why not a complete rewrite ??lets say:function cacheItem($key,$data) {$key = md5($key);$fw = fopen($this->folder.$key, "w");fwrite($fw, $data);fclose($fw);return true;}