xisto Community
jlhaslip

Request For Coders (lots To Do) Assisting on the Development of a Forum Script

I recently got involved in a Forum software script which is being developed and thought I should let everyone know that they need some assistance in the PHP, MySql, Html, and CSS areas. Also, some Visual Designers would be quite useful.

AEF Forum Software is the name of the project. It is presently in version 1.0.3, and have some pretty cool features already, but in order to advance in its standings against such Boards as IPB, phpbb, Yabb, etc, more features and Themes are required.

Good bunch of people working hard, but just not enough of us to do everything. Come have a look and see if you can be of assistance.

AEF Forums?

the AEF forum looks great and has quite a lot of features like other currently available forum packages.The forum looks professional and a lot similar to IPB. I've joined the forum, and will look into how I can contribute in the development of this forum package.