xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SiCkShOt

My Name Is Sickshot [resolved]

Well my name is SiCkShOt I really love making websites and I really really really love making forums I was sick of going to all the free webhosts and using there no good servers that wouldnt let me install my forums. Im glad to find one that actually comes with CPanel and actually makes sense. Im glad I came across this site. :P

Welcome to the trap! Its a good place!What kind of coding languages do you write in? I guess youre after the hosting as i read something in the shoutbox a minute ago, if so then go for it, its brilliant, im hosted and i have enough credits for the domain name too but i dont have much use for it at this time, but i will do soon!Enjoy the forums and the hosting if you go for it!

Welcome to Xisto.I'm sure you'll enjoy the comunity as much as you enjoy the hosting. Keep up the postitive posting and you'll have enough credits in no time. Please remember to read and abide by the rules/guidelines.

wow New memberWelcome to Xistowoah.. we're the same thing to do i love forum but i only use invisionfree i just love to post topics or post reply like what i am doing right now :P and i hope you will have some fun here good luck to you see ya &_&

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.