xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Dataone - National Telecommunication Of India New Broadband Connection

I've got a new broadband connection after using dial-up for several years.this connection is from a service called DataOne, provided by BSNL the national telecommonication company of india.This new broadband connection provides a bandwidth of 1.11MBps :P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified

nice broadband connection, congratulations.... but how much does it cost you a month in USD?

Ah finally leaving Dial up! Youll really notice the difference after being on dial up for so long, especially when downloading, back in the dark days of my dial up the max i was willing to download was around 5-6mb nowadays ill gladly download 6Omb or even hundreds if i have to. Good times.Im also interested to see how much it costs, im getting about 2mb i think for abut ?15 or around $3O i guess.

I am using bsnl dialup netone connection which cost me same as one month broadband connection i.e 25$. For dialup it have to be paid in 2 months. It is painful so i am planning to switch to dataone broadband but with 1gb download speed. It will cost me around 5$ a month. :P

I am working in BSNL, the DataOne service of BSNL is great, it is keeping landline phones alive. Now BSNL is planning for triple play in landline connection, that is, they will provide voice, data and also different TV channels will also be provided, via IP TV. This much for only $20. :P