xisto Community
YungOdo

Do You Believe In Afterlife?

Not sure if its been posted but im curious to know what you ppl think about the life hereafter. Do you believe n Heaven & Hell and eternal life, or do you believe that when we die, you simply rot in the ground and cease..i believe in..spirits, because me and my brother experienced it once before it was weird but i never really talked about it ..what are your thoughts on reincarnation?.. i believe that the future life is the result of what we have made in the previous ones..

Did you spend any time at all looking for the topic? There's an entire sub-forum topic under Health and Fitness in the "General" section dedicated to the discussion of this question. At least take a moment of your precious time in the future to look for a topic before you start one. Chances are good someone's already beat you to it.

alright well can you provide the link, because i have searched for it but i didnt see anything referring to my topic.. and im also new here so im still getting used to the board but ill keep that in mind the next time i make a thread..

Well, since you're new here and looking for a link to some reading material, here's one. Pay attention to the first rule especially. We're Americans, you and I, and of all the people from all the countries (except Canada and Switzerland) who are members of this forum, we should be setting the example of how to write well in English. Also, with regard to your failure to find the appropriate thread to share with us all your thoughts on death and dying, click on "Free Web Hosting, No Ads" just under the shout box and scroll down a little way. There you'll find the "General" section of the forum topics. Within the "General" section you'll find the heading: "Health & Fitness", and under that, a list of sub-forums. This double column list of sub-forums includes a link to "Death and Dying", under which you'll find the thread you're looking for. I have faith you can find this all by yourself without someone providing you with the direct link. Good luck, and enjoy the Trap!

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)