xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andrej

My Favorute Song Lyrics Nightwish-Wish I had an angel

Here is my favorite song lyrics.If you haven't heard this song yet,then get it right now!!! Nightwish-I wish I had an angelI wish I had an angelFor one moment of loveI wish I had your angeltonightDeep into a dying dayI took a step outside an innocent heartPrepare to hate me fall when I mayThis night will hurt you like never beforeOld loves they die hardOld lies they die harderI wish I had an angelFor one moment of loveI wish I had your angelYour Virgin Mary undoneI`m in love with my lustBurning angel wings to dustI wish I had your angel tonightI`m going down so frail and cruelDrunken disguise changes all the rulesOld loves they die hardOld lies they die harderI wish I had an angelFor one moment of loveI wish I had your angelYour Virgin Mary undoneI`m in love with my lustBurning angel wings to dustI wish I had your angel tonightGreatest thrillNot to killBut to have the prize of the nightHypocriteWannabe friend13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!Last dance, first kissYour touch, my blissBeauty always comes with dark thoughtsI wish I had an angelFor one moment of loveI wish I had your angelYour Virgin Mary undoneI`m in love with my lustBurning angel wings to dustI wish I had your angel tonightI wish I had an angelI wish I had an angelI wish I had an angelI wish I had an angel