xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
megabytemb

People Need Credits

A very simple answer to your question; They just don't read the requirements! A lot of people are too lazy to read all the information they need in order to participate on Trap 17 forums and earn their site hosting.

:P

Yea as Mich wrote they just don't read rules and they are lazy or they are from country where are not english and they just trying to get something for free. Get hosting credits is pretty simple when you know english and something about pc.

Then I dont know really why they just dont write some long posts where are credits big more as for short.

At first I was too writing short posts and it was really hard to get 30 credits with that writing but truefusion just help me with advice and I havent got problems now :P

Now message to all newbies:

If you want free hosting and you know english then join Xisto.com and get this forum much better :D

Oh didn't reslise u ahd to make post to get free hosting...durrrr.....i just like posting on forums, now this isn't drenched in sarcasm...honest... :) ...i just have lot to say! and a willing audience!...Caz

So once someone get hosting, do that many credits get deducted from the account?
Do a certain amount of credits get deducted every day?

The amount of credits get reduce to two hosting credits, in a post that I made about credits a person loses .04 credits every 15 minutes and so by the end of the day they lose one hosting credit. However, if you a non hosted member you don't have to worry about losing credits since your not hosted.

Yersh. I think Xisto is cool, the way it takes away hosting credits. It's /THE/ best free host out there, and it's the only hosting forum I have managed to keep active one. :P

People don't read readmes because they think they're a waste of time well, I tell you people who don't read readmes you are a bunch of lazy jerks who are over confident about themsleves and think they know evenrything.of course there is also the possibility that they maybe bots or some kiddo who wants to see what will happen if he doesn't have the minimum required amount of points

I think that's because they search the internet for a place for free hosting. And when they come to this one they see free they're like "Cool" and don't take the time to read the thing they said. So they just jumb to where they ask for free web hosting with no credit. Then they don't get it then they'll just jump to conclusion. "Ah, this site suck. They say free hosting but they don't even let us have a free website" Well at least that's what I think happen. Might not be that but yeah, that's what I think that happen. They're just too happy to have find a place for free hosting that they don't take the time to read what need to do to get it.

i think there should be a mini faq for the most important parts of the faq for newcomers. reading a lot of pages is cumbersome to othersi think this will lessen the questions a bit and the redundancy of those questions.an example is thisnewcomer: click faq, what! this is boring.(goes to the forums looks at the approved and denied pages.) Ill post now!1 day laterdenied <_< i think there should be a small page for the most important faqs like for the credits, how to be approved, post, quoting the one you will need at first then bombard then with faqs :(

lol i see in the hosting section yesterday that somone had filled out the hosting form and asked for hosting and they had 1 post i was like wtf <_< I thought well he hasn't read the rules. Im quite lazy in reading rules sometimes but when i know someone is making a effort to help me i will read there rules and faq's.