xisto Community

The problem with your sub-domain not working is that you requested a different sub-domain name on your application.

Your Registered Domain Name or Desired Xisto Subdomain Name streetwarz.trap17.com

drop the 'dash' and try again.

Can you access your cpanel? http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hi,Ok. But let me know if you need any help. Maybe the author can let us know the status about his website.It would be better if you sent me a copy of the notification so that I can solve the issue if OpaQue is not able to :P

downsy007,We sincerely apologize for not being able to resolve your issue before it was too late for you. When you decide to host with Xisto in the future, be sure to PM me and I will try to make it up to you.There was DNS issue in the server cluster and downsy007's account was right in the middle of it. The issue was resolved but it came too late, it seems.With deep apology,Xisto - Support team.