xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
megabytemb

Hp/compaq Really Bad

I am using a HP 530. I gave it for customer service due to low battery life and it worked out perfectly for me. I am guessing yours was an isolated case. Also the laptop has been functioning amazing well. It has a heating problem, but now that I have an external fan, that is not much of an issue any more. To be honest I would recommend HP over DELL anyday(I have used them both)

i have to disagree there. hp/compaq laptops are very reliable and for me the costumer support was good. i don't know maybe they are bad in your country or something but over here they are very reliable. i have a toshiba now but its really anoying and has many software and hardware problems. its a good laptop but hp/compaq's are better for me at least. well good luck with the laptop.

I think it is a isolated case because HP laptops are probably the best out there for your money (best value). My brother has a HP and nothing is wrong with it all, and also just a question was customer support HP or Compaq?, because I think they will both be HP but I just think that everyone else has been ok with HP etc.

Surely this rant should be aimed at the people who you sent your laptop to be repaired with rather than the manufacturers of it? HP/Compaq are actually a very good make, I diagnose & repair laptops on a daily basis & seldom see them in for repair.

C700 charging problemHp/compaq Really Bad

I haveĀ 4 c700 laptopsĀ 3 of which have developed the same problem ie.They willnot charge the battery or run off the AC adapter.Nobody seems to have a solution or reason why and HP are not interested as they are out of warranty. Do you think I will ever buy HP again

-reply by malcolm