xisto Community
cheatskape

Become A Publisher publish ads on your sites to earn some money

Ok i know a lil php and html . I joind up with a place that gives me banner ads or text ads to give to my traffic. Some pay upto 5.00 and as low as 75 cents. I made a html and php file to take in a email you supply and it puts "&s1=emailnamehere" to each ad link. Giving me full tracking to see who did what. I run a server so I ask players to do my ads for account upgrades, ( all the ads are free to do ) I ask about 10 ads to be done before that player gets a account upgrade. This pulls in about 400 $ a month - and im a nood still xd.gif

One of the publishers I use maxbounty.com - I also use clickbooth.

You can add in as many "ad links" by following the simple code above - just google up "web page maker" to make your "html" landing page. (google helps alot whe you are stuck doing most anything)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This works for me but i have a lot of players, they want the account upgrade so they put up with this. Im sure some can come up with there own idea on how to drive traffic to there own ads.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

If that really works for you, congratulations, it seems a decent and honest business, 400 dollars a month, for a "nood still" is quite amazing, there are people that work one month in a day job and do not earn so much money, so if they see this, they are going to be angry with something or someone.The internet can make anyone rich, we just need the right idea and the strenght and effort to do it wisely, and it seems you have all that in place, so i just can say thank you for your motivation, anyway, i must say, i will just take this as a motivation for my own ideas, meanwhile, i will stick up with google adsense, you can make the same amount of money too and even much more if you put the necessary effort.