xisto Community
kuberan_swe

Free Sms E-mail Alert get free SMS alerts for your e-mails

Gmail Solution to aboveFree Sms E-mail Alert

For gmail:

Sign into gmail online, click Settings > Forwarding and POP > Select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to" and enter your 10 digit number with the "email address" listed at LJ > Click "Save Changes" 

-reply by Carey

re:please tell the answer to how can I receive the sms alert from yahoo mail or gmail when I got the mail.Free Sms E-mail AlertBy  forwading your mail to way2sms account and by activating your way2sms account e-mail alert on sms service. By this method u can receive a message whenever there is  a new mail arrives in your inbox.-reply by soundararajan

You have to register your mobile number in way2sms.com and get an email id.Then Activate mail alerts in way2sms.com ( there is option in top-right corner after you log in to way2sms.com)Then put auto forward to forward all your incoming mails to your way2sms email-id. As and when you get email, the sms will be delivered to your mobile.

not activateFree Sms E-mail Alert

I use way2sms.Com also...I activate all settings of way 2 sms and gmail setting.

even when any mail is in gmail its one copy send to my way2sma id but there  is no any msgs comes in my mobile .

please help me.

-question by vaibhav sharma

good wishesFree Sms E-mail Alert

before few month I am using your channel it is very tremendal and I am very happy to join you

-reply by nimish pant

haii am from tamilnadu,india i want to get this serviceif u provide it to me kindly send it to my mailMy Mail Id is sa_karthic@yahoo.com