xisto Community
odomike

Default Email Problem In My Cpanel I need urgent help

I previously registered my domain name in Xisto as symcom-ng.uni.cc but, for some reason, I decided to change it to micron-web.uni.ccNow, I had this email: odomike@symcom-ng.uni.cc as my default email addy while I was using the previous domain name but I decided to change my default to odomike@micron-web.uni.ccI don't know why odomike@symcom-ng.uni.cc is still showing in the sender's address whenever I send an email to anyone. I sent a test email to my Yahoo! email addy and what I saw there is odomike@symcom-ng.uni.ccPlease help me. how do I change this to reflect my new domain name. I have gone to change the default email addy in CPanel but that was not of any help.Admins and Mods, please help.

If you are sending the mail from an email client (something like Thunderbird, KMail, Outlook) then make sure you have told it you have changed address. Changing the login details usually isn't enough, you need to also change what it puts in the From field.If you have already tried changing it in cPanel then there is not really a lot else that I can see could be wrong at the moment. You could try removing any email accounts using the old domain completely, then add them again with the new domain, but that might be too much hassle / make mailto links to the accounts fail.

No. Actually, I sent the test emails from my Cpanel (Horde Mail to be exact). I was never using any emailing client. How am I gonna delete the emails from the old domain name when I have already deleted the domain itself completely? There is something that is really baffling me here.How the old domain name's email still shows up whenever I send an email to anyone through the new domain. I don't know if the Admins can help me with this. but I really need it urgently for my domain.PLEEAASSEE HEELLPP!!!