xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Striker9099

Upgrading To Paid Hosting

Click on the Xisto button at the top right of every page, select your package, sign-up and have fun... :XD:

I do not know if this is true, but I heard that the Xisto - Web Hosting staff will move your entire site for you if you decide to host there. I also believe that Xisto - Web Hosting funds Xisto, so thanks for supporting this site. Also, you click the Xisto link and then click Xisto - Web Hosting. The Xisto link just brings up a bunch of links.

I do not know if this is true, but I heard that the Xisto - Web Hosting staff will move your entire site for you if you decide to host there. I also believe that Xisto - Web Hosting funds Xisto, so thanks for supporting this site. Also, you click the Xisto link and then click Xisto - Web Hosting. The Xisto link just brings up a bunch of links.

Yes they will move your Xisto website over to the Xisto - Web Hosting servers and for free :XD:, and yes Xisto - Web Hosting does support trap as well, and pretty much do what the previous posters said by going to Xisto - Web Hosting website and select your packaged.

ok now I've upgraded my hosting account and now my website is hosted by Xisto - Web Hosting.com but I could not access my website :S it says that it is suspended, and when I log into Xisto forums I see that I have a negative balance of credits... is this supposed to happen? why do I need more credits if I already have a paid hosting?

Hello Striker,Thank you for upgrading to Xisto - Web Hosting.com. Let me explain the issue to you :P :-1. When you signed up for the package, I tried to create a account on another server but it gave me DNS errors2. I renamed your domain on GAMMA and created your account freshly on ETA. I have resent you your login details. Please confirm if they are working fine or not :PAlso let me know if you need any more help :D

Hello Striker,
Thank you for upgrading to Xisto - Web Hosting.com. Let me explain the issue to you :P :-

1. When you signed up for the package, I tried to create a account on another server but it gave me DNS errors
2. I renamed your domain on GAMMA and created your account freshly on ETA.
I have resent you your login details. Please confirm if they are working fine or not :P

Also let me know if you need any more help :D

Well thanks for your help. But the website is still not accessible and I couldn't log into my email because my internet is lagging. anyway, I'll try it again later. hopefully it'll work. I'll get back at you and tell you what would happen.

=================================================================================
Ok now I've checked my email and I was able to login into my control panel.

But I assume my website is gone? I thought the whole site would've been transfered to the new server!!!! So what am I supposed to do now? Is there any way to retrieve my lost website? :S
Edited by Striker9099 (see edit history)