xisto Community
Lal

Woah... I can't be a nOOb... not me!

B) My name is Kitty. All will fear me.Actually, no. ;) My name's Lal, but you can call me Kari. Kari's my offical nickname. There's a LONG story behind it. I suggest pming me if you want to hear it.Anyway, I may be a nOOb here, but I'm not new to forums in any way, shape, or form. I go to approximately about 11 forums and I moderate or co-admin at most of them (Yep. It's a hard job. You don't want it!).I'm looking forward to having fun here... just don't hurt me!I am Kitty. Over and Out. :P

Yo, welcome, i've only been here 2 days, and its pretty good, moderating that many forums must be annoying, hell i probably couldn't even moderate 1.I'll probably see you some other time as im about to leave.

hi and welcome to Xisto :Di'm one of the admins here,and if you got any question... just ask :Dand about that story :Pi want to hear it if you want to tell it :P

I love to moderate fourms, its such a great fun job, espically out at GameFAQs.
But best of luck to you, and hope you enjoys your stay.

...wait did you just say that your a GF mod? If so there goes any chance of me ever liking you as there is onlytwo mods there I can stand.