xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
technobot

Home Brewed Education! Education At Home! Need Answers.

Hi I am really interested in home based education with different methods of support. I am interested in anything from grade school, high school and college. I am really interested also in self study such as reading online tutorials on subjects such as math calculus etc. In a general term I am looking more for individual subjects compared to a online school but am also interested in online schools. Another aspect is what is available for free and also for pay. I got thinking of this as I am studying programming from books and online tutorials and would like to upgrade my math abilities. Anyone have any good information pertaining to self education?

Well if you are can learn by example/reading, you could go to a college bookstore of some sort and purchase a math textbook and read the lessons and examples and then do some exercises. You can get the teacher book edition with the answers or just the student textbook with selected answers. Other than that I wouldn't really know other than online classes.