xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soby

Boosting Sales, New Methods And Ideas

i was enlightened with the awesome website at my office that helped me and many of my colleagues obtain a better understanding on how to be a better sales person. Though I am not a sales person and a Computer Engineer by profession and studies, we are required to have a basic level of understanding of Sales and how to deal with people in the market.
As my boss once said that a sales person can bring sales and an engineer can fix/deploy/manage stuff but if a technical person has the abilities of sales they become a deadly combination.
Well what I am really trying to say here is that this website has kind of everything you may need to get a head start in the sales career or get your employees to enhace their skills.

https://www.justsell.com/

Thats the website.
Hope i was of some help to you people.

Yup you were indeed a help to me! wile learning more about this i happened to stumble upon ebay misspellings, it then got me interested and i looked for misspelling engines and there are!In fact people find these engines and SELL them again ive found loads, do you think i should sell them?? look forward to hearing from anyone :) karlosantana(thinking of a witty line to go here) :D

one thing that helped me in sales when i started one of my interent businesses is that sales is in the #'s. because of this it has a formula to calculate how many sales you can expect compared to how many presentations you make. knowing this, i was told to enjoy the rejections because according tothe formula, i was that much closer to closing a sale. this was the best advice i eer recieved in sales because i used to get burnt out with the rejections, get discouraged and quit before making even one sale. now it's different. my mindset was all wrong. i was concentrating on making the sales rather than weeding out the rejections :D

Yup you were indeed a help to me! wile learning more about this i happened to stumble upon ebay misspellings, it then got me interested and i looked for misspelling engines and there are!
In fact people find these engines and SELL them again ive found loads, do you think i should sell them??
look forward to hearing from anyone :D
karlosantana
(thinking of a witty line to go here) :)

this has been common place ever since the internet was born. an yes, you can make some money in spelling errors. you can also get some great deals ebay just searching for mispelled items up for auction :D